⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost all my levels, never used an email to sign up and I do not have Facebook.

Options
shuadotedu
shuadotedu Posts: 2 Newbie
Hello everyone. I started playing the game back in August of 2013 and played for about 4 years, but then took a break. During the break I got all new devices, a new tablet and new phone, and my level progress is gone...I have tried the steps posted about retrieving lost progress, but I never used an email or Facebook to login, I think the levels were just saved on my devices. I was in the 1000s, I believe 1100 or 1200ish. The only thing I think I can remember from my time playing is my username which was Shua or Shuadotedu. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Answers

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options
    Without a King account or having your Facebook account synced to your game, I don't think you can retrieve lost progress. I will tag @Elsa because she's a superstar and know more about this than I do.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2019
    Options
    hello @shuadotedu

Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community.
    I just suggest you, create a facebook id or kingdom, then start playing from level 1. there are no way to recover your old game progress. from now don't forget to sync your progress with facebook or kingdom every times. 
    I am sorry for your loss  :3
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited April 2019
    Options
    shuadotedu said:
    Hello everyone. I started playing the game back in August of 2013 and played for about 4 years, but then took a break. During the break I got all new devices, a new tablet and new phone, and my level progress is gone...I have tried the steps posted about retrieving lost progress, but I never used an email or Facebook to login, I think the levels were just saved on my devices. I was in the 1000s, I believe 1100 or 1200ish. The only thing I think I can remember from my time playing is my username which was Shua or Shuadotedu. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    @shuadotedu

Hi there! Welcome to King Community!

I sympathize with your loss of progress. Logging-in in any of the suggested 2 places when you install the Candy Crush Saga App is very important if you want your Progress saved. There is no way to saving what you've accomplished not just with King Games but with any other online games that require a Log-in Account. 

Thanks for joining the King Community. Please let anyone know here if you need more help!
  • shuadotedu
    shuadotedu Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Yeah I am not doing that, my break will become a permanent and I will say goodbye for good. Thanks for your responses.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Thanks for tagging me @Crimson_Dawn.  This is what you are going to do @shuadotedu.  First you are going to start a Kingdom account by following the steps on here:  

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/250549/superstar-information-post-creating-a-kingdom-account-browser-with-images/p1?new=1

Once you have this account, you will need to get your user ID # and you can follow the steps on this link.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest

Once you have the number, please complete the contact form from this link:  https://soporto.king.com/contact

They can manually go into your new account and get you back to where you were.  Give them some idea of where you were at.  You can tell them 1200, if you'd like.  Since it's a new account nothing would be showing anyway so just give them a level and they will manually take care of it for you.  It might take a couple of days before you get a response so please be patient.  You should get an email with a ticket number on it.  Please make sure to use this topic and subtopic when completing the form.

If you need any further help, don't hesitate to tag me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?