I didn’t receive my “weekly win” prizes again

Answers

• Jelly_JennyJelly_Jenny Posts: 1,899 Community Manager
    Hi @Rafiki and welcome to Community :waving:

Next time you win, you can add a picture of your race here, so we can double check which version of the race you have. 

New to Candy Crush Saga or Community? Check out Beginner's Corner here!
    New competition in Candy Crush Saga! Check it out here!
    New Superstar competition in Blossom Blast Saga here! 
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• PostalangelPostalangel Posts: 14 Level 2
    I've won the weekly race that ended this past Sunday and the Sunday before but I haven't received a prize. I always get the reward by Monday or by Tuesday the latest, but not these past 2 weeks anybody know why?
    Hi @Postalangel and welcome to Community :waving:

We actually already have a post regarding weekly race so I'm going to merge your post to that one, so you can join the conversation. 

Sweet thanks Jelly Jenny! It happened again this week which makes this 3 weeks in a row unfortunately I didn't see the post about taking the screenshot, I don't think it would've helped, the only thing I can do is take a screenshot before it ends, I'm not even getting a message saying I won when I clearly came in 1st place amongst my Facebook friends
  • CocktailsVACocktailsVA Posts: 30 Level 2
    @Jelly Jenny hey the problem I'm having is both the weekly race and the episode. I stay number one amongst my friends I have yet to get the boosters. And even the picture frames you supposed to get extra lives and I have yet to receive any this so disappointing I've started playing best fiend and toon blast. I hate keep spending $80.00 a month  on boosters. The candy frame on  75. 
    It's really a waste of time talking about it if KING isn't going to do anything but listen. 
    @CocktailsVA I agree with you it is a waste of time...I've won this weekly race every week since I started playing and always received a prize, now it's almost like they're purposely not giving me anything to try and force me to buy boosters instead... I've emailed them 3 times and I've gotten nothing from them which is exactly what they're going to get from me NOTHING...I will not purchase a THING from them and I will inform my own "community" of friends the type of "support" this "kingdom" gives. Smh
    @Postalangel I'm in total agreement with you. It's just crazy
    @CocktailsVA @Postalangel I can't look into this more closely with the information that I have on this thread right now.

It would be really helpful if you would attach a screenshot next time you have this issue. I understand it's frustrating but without visuals it's hard to investigate. 

Also if you should have this issue again, look up your user ID so I can check your account. You can find the ID like this. 

@CocktailsVA About the frames: the reward is refill up on your lives. If you level up in frames and you already have a full set of lives, the lives won't be added on top of that. If you have, say, 3 lives, your lives will fill up to 5 again. 

@Jelly Jenny this is the first time I've been asked for my user ID and the first time I was told how to get it however even after I logged out when I hit the wheel at the bottom left corner I do not get an orange icon that I can double tap. I have included a screenshot of ivedmy options after I have logged out...also I did receive this weeks reward for the weekly race last evening but the previous 2 weeks I still have not seen
    @Jelly Jenny for some reason when I went back on to Candy Crush the orange logo was there my user ID is 7503948844
    Okay, in your case to find your user ID tap on the blue "account" button, and then proceed to double tap on the King logo on top. Then you'll see the user ID.

However like I said, in order to see what had happened exactly a screenshot of your finished race helps, so next time be sure to take a screenshot of that. And then you can attach the user ID as well. Thanks! 

@Jelly Jenny sorry I found my user ID it's 7503948844...and like I said I did receive this weeks reward for the weekly race late last night but the 2 weeks before that I have still received nothing. I didn't take a screenshot those 2 weeks because the race is up sometime on Sunday and it resets for the upcoming week...the reward is NEVER actually given until Monday or Tuesday usually, you get notified that you came in 1st place then are immediately given the awards but having never been notified there was no screenshot to take if that makes sense
    Okay, now next time you get that pop up saying that you made it to place 1-3, snap a screenshot so we can take a look.

It has been mentioned in this thread before but keep an eye whether your end of race pop up is a finish line one or a podium one. The podium one doesn't give you rewards, just the glory of making it to the podium. 

I'll add images of them here again

The podium one I see Everytime I win a level...it resets sometime on Sunday and then at some point on Monday or Tuesday I get the one of me at the finish line, that's when I win the prizes and that's the one I did not get those 2 weeks...granted, sometimes I don't see it at all but I suddenly see that I got the awards then sometime later I will see the finish line...next time I win a level I will show you the podium but I don't think that's gonna help prove to you that I won those 2 weeks and received nothing...thank you for responding btw, I appreciate it