⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

King.com issue: Why can't I send or receive lives/help on Candy Crush Saga?

Answers

• anoky
    anoky Posts: 13 Level 2
    Problème identique, et aucun soutient efficace par le "support" de Candy Crush !
  • Deejay100six
    Deejay100six Posts: 31 Level 2

Same problem, and no effective supports by the "support" of Candy Crush!

Hi,

I think this is an English speaking site.

• anoky
    anoky Posts: 13 Level 2
    edited June 2019
    Ok, google translation, they can also use it. it works well usually :)
    In addition, the game ask me Adobe Flash Player 11 ???? !!!
    Soon a me that I am blocked.
  • Marilyn-3
    Marilyn-3 Posts: 79 Level 3
    DeeJay still not receiving lives in cc soda.
  • juana29
    juana29 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Hello to someone who can help us. We have not been able to receive or send lives for a long time. I have written to the king stand many times and it always comes the same. exactly the same answer. Go to facebook and blablabla. 3 years ago I play and I never had that, nor do I want to have. Always play at king.com. Does anyone have an idea if they are going to solve this?
  • susieq007
    susieq007 Posts: 0 Newbie
    is this going to be fixed? if not please tell us so we can go through rehab because we can't play this game any more.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hello @susieq007
    I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

I think you have playing this game through the browser on the Kingdom platform. n fact it is an old platform and there is no new features updated in the game. And King is not working on that platform. In the old game, the ticket was prevalent for unlocking episodes. But in the present, these options are not active in game. But it still available on old kingdom platform.
    Anyway, we heard there was some problem that you described.And we already reported it. But we have no information about when this problem can be solved.

The problem will surely be solved, but you have to be patient  B 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hello @mummabear
    I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

Please tell me what device you using for this game?  Are you playing on the Kingdom platform through browser?

• Deejay100six
    Deejay100six Posts: 31 Level 2
    edited June 2019
    Marilyn-3 said:
    DeeJay still not receiving lives in cc soda.

Might be same for me, I only just started playing soda since the cc saga issue started. Yesterday though, couldn't even get the page to load.
    Edit; Just had two lives sent to me on soda.
  • Marilyn-3
    Marilyn-3 Posts: 79 Level 3
     Same here. Started playing the other games since candy crush issue. Can't get past level six on bubble witch saga though. The game freezes up on opening level six. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?