📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Ongoing Issue: "Video Not Available Candy Crush"

Options
124»

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @Gregg do you mind if I ask you a question?  What is your drive to get the 3 stars on a level? 
  • Gregg
    Gregg Posts: 84 Level 3
    Options
    Hi @Elsa, No problem. The main reason I do it is to be able to play something while I wait for developers to create more new levels. However, sometimes, I'm just determined to get three stars on a certain levels, like 4801! I've not spent any money on Candy Crush Sega. I just play with the freebies that are given out. 
  • Natste9d
    Natste9d Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Just started getting the video not available message in the last week on my IPAD. Also when video does play Candy Crush bombs out. CDon't get videos at all when playing on my PC 
  • Gregg
    Options
    Hi @Natste9d & @Elsa, I'm also seeing more of the "video not available" error messages again on my Samsung devices. However, for me, if I click the play booster video button a few times, it still ends up playing it for the free booster(s). 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Gregg said:
    Hi @Elsa, No problem. The main reason I do it is to be able to play something while I wait for developers to create more new levels. However, sometimes, I'm just determined to get three stars on a certain levels, like 4801! I've not spent any money on Candy Crush Sega. I just play with the freebies that are given out. 
    I never ever thought of going back down to get 3 stars.  So are most of your lower levels now with 3 stars? 
  • Gregg
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi @Elsa, Honestly since I'm in the 4800s, I'm sure I have a lot of 1 and 2 stars, which if they ever stop making levels or I stay caught up, I can go back on older levels to try and get 3 stars on those levels😊 Did you see @Natste9d & my post regarding the "Video Not Available" error message? I had a few today also. I was able to get the videos to play after a few attempts, except in one case I got busy doing something else with the screen open at the "play button" option, and when I hit the play button several times, it said it was unavailable and would not play. So somethings going on again, if you could please relay this info onto the programmers, that'd be great. 
  • _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thanks for your update @Gregg.  I will tag @Jelly Jenny who is the Community Moderator to see if she can get any updates on this.  She should see this but she might be in meetings at the moment.  
  • Gregg
    Options
    Hi @Elsa, Honestly since I'm in the 4800s, I'm sure I have a lot of 1 and 2 stars, which if they ever stop making levels or I stay caught up, I can go back on older levels to try and get 3 stars on those levels😊 Did you see @Natste9d & my post regarding the "Video Not Available" error message? I had a few today also. I was able to get the videos to play after a few attempts; except in one case I got busy doing something else with the screen open at the "play button" option, and when I hit the play button several times, it said it was unavailable and would not play. So somethings going on again, if you could relay this info onto the programmers, that'd be great. 
  • Gregg
    Options
    Hi @Elsa, Honestly since I'm in the 4800s, I'm sure I have a lot of 1 and 2 stars, which if they ever stop making levels or I stay caught up, I can go back on older levels to try and get 3 stars on those levels😊 Did you see @Natste9d & my post regarding the "Video Not Available" error message? I had a few today also. I was able to get the videos to play after a few attempts; except in one case I got busy doing something else with the screen open at the "play button" option, and when I hit the play button several times, it said it was unavailable and would not play. So somethings going on again, if you could relay this info onto the programmers, that'd be great. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?