Newbies, This message is for you!

Comments

• RumellKhan123
    RumellKhan123 Posts: 201 Level 3
    If I do have an idea, I will surely let you know. I often bring innovative and creative ideas on to the table. Especially when I am at work. I just brainstorm with ideas. I don't have one yet.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    I look forward to the ideas that you come up with.
  • Dharmender
    Dharmender Posts: 4 Newbie
    Elsa said:
    Hi @Dharmender, welcome to our community!  These videos and events come and go.  Sometimes the studio runs tests on these and then monitors how they are doing.  The players get chosen randomly to test it.  If you are not seeing an ad then you are not in that testing group.  You can read more about it here.
    Hi@Elsa thanks for response n got back the ad thing thanks again
  • RumellKhan123
    Elsa said:
    I look forward to the ideas that you come up with.
    Haha. You won't be disappointed.
  • Dharmender
    Dharmender Posts: 4 Newbie
    Elsa said:
    Hi @Dharmender, welcome to our community!  These videos and events come and go.  Sometimes the studio runs tests on these and then monitors how they are doing.  The players get chosen randomly to test it.  If you are not seeing an ad then you are not in that testing group.  You can read more about it here.
    Hi@Elsa thanks for response n got back the ad thing thanks again
    Hi@Elsa my concern is that when ever I update my game I no longer see the ad option earlier IT was resolved by you now I wonder what should I do help me please
  • _Elsa_
    As I mentioned previously these events come and go.  There is nothing that you can do.  Players are randomly chosen so I don't even think the studio chooses who gets what. 
  • RumellKhan123
    Elsa said:
    As I mentioned previously these events come and go.  There is nothing that you can do.  Players are randomly chosen so I don't even think the studio chooses who gets what. 
    I agree with Elsa.
  • _Elsa_
    edited August 2019
    Tagging new to the community players

@Lucinkaa21, @0552391556, @tater, @dnovak, @Rich50, @MataiceAlison, @Happyjack23, @dnovak, @jfive, @jmatiasg, @jovaton, @MacHern, @VickSelvig, @sdevliegher, @Rosedel, @Lifezone247, @christinemp2, @janeyhepp, @sjbrady7, @whitetisha, @rickey, @kelly27, @Gingerpete, @nikkid12309, @Lotka, @overlyinked, @PrettyEyez, @Lazydays, @Che', @ivan1989, @jcs6811, @Haneen, @telford, @Judge, @dkimbrell, @MataiceAlison, @RumellKhan123, @MoiGali, @CandySummer, @Moises79, @Evillean, @sparkle100, @Mufasa, @cabeier, @jfnicee, @gilda1964, @joliet, @norm3636, @maine207, @ChasityC, @ymartin, @Rudradatta, @Donesco83, @steez, @dinid, @ashlee, @jhessy, @cope5658, @underscorelive2017, @Dotti21, @kalysta1, @cabeier, @mrhook, @Terra19, @Dotti21, @SugarDonuts, @saeborg, @terra19, @angeleyes11, @molicious, @caroleldreth, @lyng, @Sandamini, @stellaluna81, @Beriya, @iroshani, @jodym, @Mistakes102, @FaRayha, @beachlover1, @Dharmender

• WiccaMagic
    WiccaMagic Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited August 2019
    Hello im new here trying to get 40000 on lvl 2 to be 1st
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?