No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Options

Comments

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Some day they will see the error of their ways.... Right? Yes? Right. Ha! Yeaaaah.

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    This Stand-off, is it really all about money?

Abba   |   Money, Money, Money

https://youtu.be/ETxmCCsMoD0
  • deletingcandycrush
    Options
    This is beyond annoying and just plain messed up. I am uninstalling the game and no longer playing until this issue is resolved. 
  • shr916
    shr916 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    How is it that I have so many boosters but unable to use them in any level I want? Who is CC to ration MY boosters?!? I belong to a CC FB page with about 5000 members and so many people are deleting the game. So frustrating 
  • rondae78
    rondae78 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I think I have passed one or two levels in the past week. I refuse to spend anymore of my money on the game until changes are made. I used to come home after work and play for an hour or more. Now I might spend 10 minutes. It sucks that my stress relieving game is gone.
  • Ledalasvegas
    Ledalasvegas Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options
    I suspect one of the main problems is that the people making these idiotic decisions are not people who actually play the game. We're just numbers on a board to them. They'll have to lose enough revenue for even them to notice before they figure out how badly they messed up. I bet the only thing the studio has heard was "oh, it's kind of unpopular" instead of the sheer outrage most of us have expressed. Either that or they're counting on our being too "addicted" to stop playing.

More fools them. 
  • CPTBUC
    CPTBUC Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited December 2019
    Options
    @Sukona_Bigwun you're an **EDIT: Offensive** You speak for noone. Help the cause or **EDIT: Offensive
  • believingmom
    believingmom Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    "There are no plans to undo this change "  Well, I have no plans to come back.  I need to be able to exit without losing a life because sometimes I press start in error--somtimes I forget to turn off boosters.  But now I have to waste boosters and lives because if your asinine change.  

Goodbye.
  • Ledalasvegas
    Ledalasvegas Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options
    Pounawea said:
    Dear community,

I'd like to share with you some information in regards to a god old known issue of the game: 

as you may be aware, when we access a level, we don't use any move and we exit the level without playing it, we don't lose any life. 

This behaviour was not intended since the very beginning and very soon, this issue is going to be fixed. 

That means that, once it's fixed, if we access a level to check it out, we don't do anything and we decide to exit the level to go back to the map, we will be losing a life.

Thank you very much for your understanding 🙂

Have a delicious day and let's keep crushing!

So this was never intended, but it took OVER SEVEN YEARS to address?

Hah. Nice try.

I'm not sure why it's such a terrible thing to have a feature that your customers actually LIKE, but I already deleted this app. Literally the only reason I played this long was because I could reset the board if it took too long to pass a level. If the studio is collectively too stupid to understand simple marketing, their loss. Certainly not mine!
  • xdrunk66
    xdrunk66 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Your game sucks now

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?