No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Options

Comments

• MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    Options
    Tinaharr said:
    I have been playing candy crush for a long time. I see a lot of people win shirts and other prizes how do they do it. I have never won anything
    i also wonder, may those guys you see work in the studio 😔
    have ever won a king swag package in August wen CCS was celebrating 5000 levels but didn't receive it yet I was very excited to the point that I was determined to pay for the shipping cost , 2 months later when I contacted the community Manager by then it was @Jelly_Jenny she told me that my package was abadoned and instead gave me 50Goldbars..
  • MataiceAlison
    Options
    Well - I weakened last night and played the Jumanji 5 level challenge. Start to finish, first go, passed everything.

Started the next level - exited - no free reset - closed candy crush. That is the new strategy. Do not spend another cent, but pick up everything I can for free. If I cannot enjoy the game as you did for years on end, I will not spend another cent.

I work too hard for my money to just hand it over to lazy greedy bean counters when the game is no longer any fun. Stick it.

I'll just take your free stuff and wait. But not for much longer...

Hey Turbo,

Which platform are you playing CC on if you don’t mind telling?  I haven’t seen this on my iPad but maybe it’s not up to date on the latest CC version.  Seems like a pretty sweet deal....Another reason why CC needs to be consistent on all platforms.  😉👍

i use Android but never seen such a challenge
  • MataiceAlison
    Options
    to be honest i have never spent any penny on the Candy crush saga game,
    been playing for 3 years now and am at level 4135, guess that's why I move slowly!
    but invest in alot of time.
  • Ella_T
    Ella_T Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options
    Due to the abhorrent changes to this game, I no longer spend much time or spend money on this game. Y'all screwed the pooch on this latest update.  Thanks for the cure to my candy crush addiction. 
  • Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 216 Level 3
    Options
    King will probably drop their official “response” to this at the end of the day on Friday, right before the weekend, or right before they close for several days for the Christmas holiday.
  • ice_bk
    ice_bk Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    พิมพ์ความคิดเห็นของคุณ
  • dammitkera
    dammitkera Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Pounawea said:
    Dear community,

First of all, thank you very much to all you for coming by and sharing your opinion with us and a warm welcome to the forum to all newcomers. 🙂

I wanted to let you know that your feedback has been shared with the Studio and we will be having more conversations around this change in the game during this and the upcoming weeks. Also, I've changed the title of this topic (thank you very much for the suggestion!) and pinned it as an announcement. 

I would also like to confirm that, for now, there are no plans to undo this change in the game. However, due to your feedback, the Studio will be looking into this, we acknowledge the want to be able to preview the levels and will be looking into different ways on how we could incorporate that into the game. 

With that being said, I cannot promise that something will definitely come into the game nor I can give you an estimated date, but I'll certainly keep the conversation going with the Studio so they know what's the community opinion. 

Last but not least, an open question: Can you think of a different way for us to preview levels in the game?
    If yes, please share it with us here and I'll be taking it to the Studio! Let's discuss together ideas and options that could be implemented to the game in the future!

Once again, I'd like to thank every one and each of you for sharing your feedback with the community. Please, keep it coming!

Have a delicious day  🙂
    In my personal opinion. This is just a way to ensure we spend money on more boosters and lives. Y’all won’t be getting a dime for me. There’s a never ending amount of levels so I’m in no rush to complete them. Take my advice log in get your daily spin and gift. Lose your first life on purpose so the life clock counts down immediately. Play until your out of lives. Then switch apps. I play toon blast and free cell. Remember people there’s no rush and no need to buy anything. Just stock up on the free boosters they give you. When you feel the need to buy something switch apps. :) 
  • dammitkera
    dammitkera Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    In my personal opinion. This is just a way to ensure we spend money on more boosters and lives. Y’all won’t be getting a dime for me. There’s a never ending amount of levels so I’m in no rush to complete them. Take my advice log in get your daily spin and gift. Lose your first life on purpose so the life clock counts down immediately. Play until your out of lives. Then switch apps. I play toon blast and free cell. Remember people there’s no rush and no need to buy anything. Just stock up on the free boosters they give you. When you feel the need to buy something switch apps.  
  • nids
    nids Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Thanks for the fix which was definitely needed. Time to get back to work now instead of wasting on crushing candies. Will see you after few months when the game is broken again. 
  • LuckyMe1189
    LuckyMe1189 Posts: 47 Level 2
    Options
    The thread has been closed??? Really???
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?