Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Options

Comments

• sun34shine
    sun34shine Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Agree...used to use sugar drops to go back to old levels and gain boosts to complete new levels.  Now the game just wants me to pay more and more money.  And I play less and less.  And I was one of the first players and was always close to the end of the levels.  Now I just don't care.
  • jmesmall
    jmesmall Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options
    Have you all not got the chocolate box update? Takes 5m to complete requires 1055 and 1426 (i think) get more lollipops than you'll ever need
  • jmesmall
    Options
    If someone can tell me how to blue star 1055 that would be great.... Done it a hundred times and cannot do it!
  • Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Options
    jmesmall said:
    If someone can tell me how to blue star 1055 that would be great.... Done it a hundred times and cannot do it!
    @jmesmall I'm having the same trouble with 234
  • JDMom93
    JDMom93 Posts: 28 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Let’s recap what we’ve lost recently - unlimited sugar drops; the ability to reset without losing bot level attained; ability to reset without losing a life; earning boosters that aren’t timed (although it seems like a small amount of untimed boosters are being granted again); build a bot achievement that doesnt disappear over night.  What am I forgetting?  

I used to enjoy stretching out a game to see how many drops I could collect, and still win the game. Now I earn the five sugar drops and finish the game as fast as I can.  

What have we gained?  A box of chocolates....  Just doesn’t make it all better, honey.
  • jmesmall
    Options
    I still have build a bot. Thanks for the heads up
  • Ron_Walters
    Ron_Walters Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    The CCS 5 drops was a welcome change from timed boosters, though it's tedious. Will play this for as long as I can and build up good stock. They might just decide to go to timed boosters

now they have even taken the 5 sugar drops from me, sucks.
  • JDMom93
    JDMom93 Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options
    jmesmall:  Yes - we still have build-a-bot -- but any progress is lost after some mysterious (to me) amount of time.  And if you "reset" you lose the most recent build-a-bot booster obtained.  
  • Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Options
    jmesmall said:
    Have you all not got the chocolate box update? Takes 5m to complete requires 1055 and 1426 (i think) get more lollipops than you'll ever need
    @jmesmall I don't think I've ever done level 1426 in less than 5 minutes, let alone a whole chocolate box. Takes me a couple of minutes to scroll there! Did you see the thread for chocolate box yet? HERE
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?