⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Sugar Track: "Connect to claim your rewards..."

Options
teriinak
teriinak Posts: 5 Level 2
edited March 2020 in Support

The sugar factory has not been working for the last couple weeks. It’s stuck at 66 and it dispenses candy into the pot but then does not give me any rewards. It says to connect. I’m playing on my phone through the app and have I’ve always been connected to the internet. Any suggestions? My phone is up to date. I have logged off the game, turned off my phone then restarted and logged in again. That did not help.

Best Answers

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited February 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Sugar Trackers!

This Connection issue is only a graphical issue in the Sugar Track.

The rewards do actually get added to your game even though the present box do not open and the game says you will need to connect.

A fix is on the way and soon you should also be able to see what you got as a rewards from the Sugar Track.

Thanks for reporting this and for your patience!

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Yes it is Candy Crush Saga
    Image result for candy crush sugar drop no reward
    We have found such a problem for a few days and the problem is being investigated. You don't have to do any troubleshooting checks, and wait a bit.😊
    Thank you.

Answers

• Jana-2
    Jana-2 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Every time I get enough for rewards I get the message that says I need to connect to collect my rewards. Connect to what and why has this only started happening recently?

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

In order to collect the rewards your game needs to be connected to a Facebook/Kingdom account.

To connect with Facebook please make sure first that you are logged in to the right account within the Facebook app/browser. Then on the home screen for Candy Crush. Tap to connect.

To connect to Kingdom. Go to the game settings (bottom left) and tap the orange Kingdom icon. Here you can input your credentials.

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Bobby2
    Bobby2 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    I am connected to WiFi, but cannot log in or out of my king account, have sent several emails and get the same automatic responses 
    please help 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,959 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Bobby2 and welcome to the community.  Unfortunately this occasionally happens. I have experienced it myself a few times.  The games can sometimes be very sensitive if there isn't a strong steady WiFi signal.  Sometimes you can play some of the games with no problems but have this problem with another game.

The first thing you want to do is make sure you have the latest version of the game.  You also want to clear your cache.  Once you have done both those things - you need to turn off your device (mobile or PC) and then start it up again. If that still hasn't corrected the problem - you could try signing into the game with Facebook - and see if that works.

However,  If that doesn't work, and you still can't sign out of your King.com account because it says there is no internet connection - then I am afraid the only way to correct this problem is to de-install and re-install the game - but remember - if you do this you will lose all your lives and any saved boosters you may have!  This should only be done as a last resort.

• Alwassi
    Alwassi Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hey I want extra life... Unlimited 
  • vanessa4ben
    vanessa4ben Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I created an account and logged in and it still says I need to connect ?  Help
  • wolfepack98
    wolfepack98 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    The same thing is happening to me.
  • Shawna_Love
    Shawna_Love Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

When I complete a level, sometimes a gumball machine appears and tries to give me a reward.

But now, after the circle spins for awhile, I get an error message that

says I need to connect in order to keep collecting and I don't recieve any rewards. But I'm already connected to my Facebook account, so i don't understand.

Help?

Thanks

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,252 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Shawna_Love

Welcome to the King Community !

Your internet connection may be bad, check first.

It could be that the connection to facebook is displayed, but is faulty. Log out of the game from facebook

and then log back in.

In any case, check your game's update status, it should always be up to date.

• ValeM
    ValeM Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same problem 😢 is not my internet connection!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?