Answers

• Nita09
    Nita09 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I couldn't claim my rewards

• Jthubbard1
    Jthubbard1 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Before I start any level I see candies shake in a jar and my points added. Prizes already earned but unclaimed. My profile is connected already but it tells me connect for my rewards. I've logged out then back in again, same thing. What now?

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

Welcome to the forum.

You have to be connected to the Internet to collect whatever rewards you have there (boosters/gold bars).

Make sure to connect & get the stuff.

You're welcome, have fun...

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,956 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hello @Jthubbard1 and welcome to our wonderful King Community. If the game tells you to connect to get your rewards - then that means at the time - the game doesn't think you are connected to the internet, even if you are and can do other things (like visit websites etc.). The games can sometimes be sensitive when it comes to an internet signal and prefer a strong and steady signal - so if there is a brief interruption or dip in the signal, it can cause the game to think you are now playing off line.

So sometimes the game gets temporarily hung up and a few simple steps can help you out.  

Clear your cache. The way to do this is slightly different depending on the platform and software you are using, but you should be able to use the internet to find out how to do that if in doubt.

Check your app update - App developers are giving their best to deliver a great experience to the users, which is why they are constantly working on improvements. If users complain about the issue, including freezing and crashing, developers will fix it with an update. That is why it is essential to regularly update all your apps or at least the ones you use daily.

Finally, shutdown the platform you are playing on for at least 20-30 seconds. Usually by doing these simple steps you can clear up a temporary problem you may be experiencing.

If you still are having 'connection' problems and it lasts for several days, then you may have a serious glitch in your game and need to de-install and re-install the game to clear up the problem. However - - if you do this you will lose all your lives and any saved boosters you may have!  This should only be done as a last resort.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,956 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Toney515 and welcome to our friendly King Community! If the game tells you to connect to get your rewards - then that means at the time - the game doesn't think you are connected to the internet, even if you are and can do other things (like visit websites etc.). The games can sometimes be sensitive when it comes to an internet signal and prefer a strong and steady signal - so if there is a brief interruption or dip in the signal, it can cause the game to think you are now playing offline.

So sometimes the game gets temporarily hung up and a few simple steps can help you out.  

Clear your cache. The way to do this is slightly different depending on the platform and software you are using, but you should be able to use the internet to find out how to do that if in doubt.

Check your app update - App developers are giving their best to deliver a great experience to the users, which is why they are constantly working on improvements. If users complain about the issue, including freezing and crashing, developers will fix it with an update. That is why it is essential to regularly update all your apps or at least the ones you use daily.

Finally, shutdown the platform you are playing on for at least 20-30 seconds. Usually by doing these simple steps you can clear up a temporary problem you may be experiencing.

If the problem persists for a week or longer - then you may need to re-install the game - however - - if you do this you will lose all your lives and any saved boosters you may have!  This should only be done as a last resort.

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Jthubbard1 , I get this on my phone quite often and find that switching from wifi to data usually sorts it out. Just to connect up will not eat loads of data (even playing uses surprisingly little) - Then when you switch back it still should be good.

I'm sorry if you don't have a mobile device, as this won't be much help to you.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @teriinak

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😉

According to your screenshot, your game is not fully connected to the server so you are having this problem.Give me some information to find out the reason for your problem.

What device you're using for this game?

What is game app version?

Can you access Daily Spin Wheel or extra moves?

Show me a screenshot of your game map.

For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here. 👇️

• teriinak
    teriinak Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Thank you for responding. I am using iPhone 11. I do not know where to find the candy crush saga version. Yes I can do you daily spin and get regular challenges. everything else seems to be working fine.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?