Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options

Well it’s the truth of the matter - spending actual money on virtual items simply to pass pointless levels that are changed multiple times at random is just plain dumb. If you want to feel insulted by that fact, so be it. If ads were offered to everyone I’m sure that the company would make a nice profit from all the views. As @FluffBall said above, it’s the ones that are foolish enough to spend money on this game that have ruined it.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

Hey; sometimes ya gotta call a ♠, a ♠.

Nobody specifically mentioned (that would be kinda low-blow stuff there), so it should be all good there...

• kwalker5
    kwalker5 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

IF is only a word not an absolute.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

Think all this personal comments is a bit silly at the end of the day CCS is advertised as a free game with optional in game purchases, we all have a choice if we want to pay or not it’s a personal choice. My issue is it’s been made harder for the people who didn’t want to purchase to progress. If advertised as free should be free and then we have a choice but some levels are now impossible without boosters to complete. The ability to get booster is now next to nothing chocolate box and daily bonus for me. Space race strategically placed so 6 free hours are gone before new update of levels comes out, BOB tweaked against us, booster wheel lives dropped etc .So you automatically look and presume it’s so we depart with cash. King should just come out advertise it as not a free game and ends the story we then have a choice instead of these back handed tactics or give us info on new features which again puts the subject to rest improvement ok if replaced I not bothered about sugar drops if there is a proper feature to replace it

• VLW
    VLW Posts: 79 Level 3
    Options

Elsa. You closed my opinion as I put in ides. See screenshot.

• Spieler_8675309
    Options

quote:

CCS is advertised as a free game with optional in-game purchases...

And what anyone does with that is their business...

quote:

Space race strategically placed so 6 free hours are gone before new update of levels comes out...

Unless they're claimed on a Wednesday, but YMMV there...

• Freddy_
    Options

@VLW you vote on that poll not put an opinion in for it, thats why it got closed

• VLW
    VLW Posts: 79 Level 3
    Options

Freddy_Falkner 👍

• Freddy_
    Options

@Spieler_8675309 tried that twice and both times lost my 6 hours and seen other posts the same

• Spieler_8675309
    Options

quote:

tried that twice and both times lost my 6 hours and seen other posts the same

Sometimes it works; & other times, not so much...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?