💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

World Leader-board and Level Search

Options

Before I start I recognise this has been suggested before, but I think the time has come to try again.

I'd like to see a world leader-board.

It should contain perhaps three measures of success in order to give as much separation between players as possible, my suggestion:

- Level reached

- Stars attained

- Cumulative score

Each of these measurements combined should split even the largest of active player bases down enough to be viable. They have all been available since the beginning, so there should be minimal impact caused by when you began your saga.

There should then be the ability to sort based on each of these measures enabling players to rank themselves in each area, though the premier ranking would be on those three, and in that order. The top ranked player should be at the very top level, have achieved 3 star mastery of more levels than anyone else, and not be there simply due to a glitch on one level that has given them a massive score.

Additional stats that could be included, or at least added toyour profile (assuming the data exists):

- Number of Sugar Stars attained

- average number of stars (would need to be to several decimal places)

- Total candies crushed

- Total of each type of candy crushed

- Total time played

- Date of first game

I would not include Sugar Stars in the main calculation of ranking due to their lack of availability from the beginning.

The leader-board should also include a filter for region (country), possibly more granular even than that, potentially for platform, and also perhaps a filter for those that have paid to play and those that haven't although that has potential issues with definition.

In my eyes this would create additional competition as players vie to be top of the board whether that be in the world, or their local region. It would lead to players replaying old levels to up their star and score count, which leads to the second point:

With closing on 7000 levels at the time of writing returning to old levels is becoming ever more annoying.

When I finish this weeks levels I tend to return to old levels to attempt for three stars, it takes an age to scroll back through several thousand levels - a search is a must!

And search should not just be to get to a specific level, but also to help find levels where I haven't attained three stars yet.

Thanks for reading, I hope I can count on your vote!

5 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,708 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

If it's been suggested, why didn't you vote there? Instead, something new to open. I am happy to pass it on for a decision.

@Elsa

• Moss_Eyes_Thee
    Moss_Eyes_Thee Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

@Elsa It's was closed down apparently. I've not been on the boards long, so missed the original request.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @Moss_Eyes_Thee the reason why ideas are closed down is because they don't get enough votes to keep them open. I do not foresee a world leader board being added to the game. This question has been asked for approximately 2 years or more. Perhaps it's not a priority or it might be too difficult to keep updating the list when there are millions of players playing the game all day long. Have you checked your profile to see the leader board? It is set up with 3 tabs as per the print screen below. I play through King so the players are randomly chosen for me. The studio is currently updating the game but I do not foresee them adding all the things that you would like to see added.

Your suggestion of a search box has already been posted in this area over a year ago. I posted it. Here is the link to the Master list of ideas for this game. It's posted in the top 10 ideas. I suggest that you comment and vote on it there. Closing this for now.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?