I can’t send nor receive lives via Facebook πŸ‘‰ Update your game! More info HERE!
πŸ’ŽοΈ New! Golden Path & Diamond Path! All the info HERE! / / ⭐️ ⭐️ Candy Crush All Stars Tournament! Who'll be the UK's top Crusher?! HERE!
🍬 New event in Candy Crush Saga: Olivia's Flavour of the Day! HERE!
πŸ†πŸ₯‡ Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE!

How far have you reached Candy Crush Saga? Community Badges & chances to Win Gold Bars πŸŽ–οΈ πŸ†

Comments

• liliagusliliagus Posts: 8 Level 2

hola !!!! no entiendo bien el sitio todavia....hice una captura de pantalla .....que tengan un bello dia!!!!

• liliagusliliagus Posts: 8 Level 2

vuelven las vidas infinitas???????!!!! ojala que siiiiii

• Mary_Allen-2Mary_Allen-2 Posts: 43 Level 2

Im on level 2850. I have 7 badges. And No chances to win goldbars.

• Mary_Allen-2Mary_Allen-2 Posts: 43 Level 2

Why does everybody ask me the Same three questions? Am I supposed to reply to each one asking the exact same things? Im new to all this King Community. I really cant find answers. And I dont know how to send K.C. a screenshot of my progress to win gold bars either. I Tried 😒. HELP?

• elu_elianaelu_eliana Posts: 5 Level 2
  • Bumper2019Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Legend

Quote: *Just got a mess., went over, on characters on this post. 1x time that has happened, seem to be hitting a bunch of firsts. I will post again, below, on Level 7081.

1st time? You're kidding right?

Congrats on reaching the end yet again. Looking forward to the review of 7081 and more fascinating facts.

• Mostafa1989Mostafa1989 Posts: 268 Level 3
    edited May 25

(Edit by CM: Link not working)

Ψ§I extend to. Imam