Having issues with Bubblegum Hill? Click here!

Answers

• Alessandro_SAlessandro_S Posts: 312 ✭✭✭✭
    Played yesterday, able to get old behavior - got about 24 hammers in 6 hills, total of 10 gold bars, promptly used all of those hammers and bars to pass 7 out of the 15 new levels...

Not sure how in turn I get no daily booster anymore, but perhaps that's due to trying out the quests "official" workaround (which doesn't work for me) rather than my own.
    Sure enough, party is over - good until it lasted!
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 8,312 Superstar
    Hi @Bachmeier6 I agree with Elsa. It's the same with me. I never got beyond the third one. Let's just play and see what happens 🍭 In the meantime, you can check out this article about Bubblegum hill https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/246526/having-issues-with-bubblegum-hill-click-here/p1
  • anniegal410anniegal410 Posts: 3
    The stupid glitch is back,win then get locked out ! Its driving me crazy
  • JeannieWallyJeannieWally Posts: 38 ✭✭
    It showed all 5 levels as complete and I could see that other people were stealing the throne.
    However, it would not let me back in to start the levels over again. 

• My dad uses one of my Kindles to play this game and usually spends $50 each time the Hill comes up. For the past few weeks he has been locked out after winning once and is high upset with you. You did not even put a warning of this new rule on the game, very shady. Realize that you are now going to lose $200+ a month from him now. Btw I did email you when this first became a problem and only received a form letter response saying you would look in to it, even though you had intentionally done it and it was not a glitch.
  • So, he used another of my Kindles and has beat the Hill, and was not blocked off from doing so again. He is calling you “lying (insert unpleasantness here” and I can not blame him. Explain yourselves, now please
  • MammaGMammaG Posts: 5
    I see others are disappointed with how the BGH will be played! I really hope you guys go back to the way we use to play. It gave us a chance of getting gold bars and more time to play. Hopefully with our feedback BGH is reset the way it used to be. Unsatisfied with the changes! 
  • siscasesiscase Posts: 2
    I was told by makers of Soda that they'd compensate me for all the hammers I lost when bubblegum hill locked up on me. This is happening to me again for the third time. What's going on with this game. It's so frustrating!
  • king of the hill won’t reset, can’t play. Why?
    It's been hours and I still can't play Bubblegum and yet others are playing because I can see the players names change on the throne.  I think until they fix this glitch they should allow us access to this game until it's fixed.  It's completely unfair that some people get to play and others are locked out. 
  • anniegal410anniegal410 Posts: 3
    I cant understand,yesterday it worked fine. Of course the day I actually have the time to play all day if I want, I cant
    I'm pissed!!! I haven't gotten to play Bubblegum Hill all day because of your dumb glitch and had me locked out.  Apparently you are ready for people to stop playing this game.  It's the only thing I've ever like about Soda and if I can't play it then I have no use for it.  
  • daisymama5daisymama5 Posts: 12 ✭✭
    If you read the wording of xarly's latest update (on page 1), it definitely sounds like a glitch, and they're trying to put a positive spin on it until they get it fixed.
  • Ryan-2Ryan-2 Posts: 18 ✭✭
    Locked out again.  Thanks Candy Crush!!!   At some point I am going to give up on this game.  
  • YoscaYosca Posts: 278 ✭✭✭✭
    If you read the wording of xarly's latest update (on page 1), it definitely sounds like a glitch, and they're trying to put a positive spin on it until they get it fixed.
    I didn’t see the edit. Hopefully it is just a glitch 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Leaderboard

This Week's Leaders