Bubblegum Hill temporarily removed due to technical issues

Options

Comments

• jlynnb23
    jlynnb23 Posts: 61 Level 3
    Options
    Fingers crossed it will be fixed by the initial time frame given (Feb 20th)! I'm so bored without it 😭 although I am getting alot more house work done with it off 🤣
  • Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    Options
    I seem to have been one of the few "lucky" to have had very little time to play these days... also looking forward to both BGH reappearing, alongside with some more time for me to try and smack it!
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @jlynnb23 lol I couldn’t agree more 😁

Actually been trying to catch up on levels. What is the top in here currently?
  • Judy_Mills_Gower
    Options
    Please include me as one who is missing BGH terribly.  Thanks for the updates!
  • JeannieWally
    JeannieWally Posts: 45 Level 2
    Options
    Xarly..thanks so much for keeping us updated! 

If any compensation is coming I, for one, would love 400 or 500 lollipop hammers  ;)
    BGH is the best way to earn them and it's tough to play without them.  Just throwing it out there for consideration!!  =)

Thanks for all you do!!!
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the kind words and the patience here, and sorry again for all the trouble! We know how much Bubblegum Hill matters to you and we are doing our best to bring it back strong and healthy.

For now, the plan is still the same. On Thursday we have a meeting about it as well, so if everything goes as expected, I will come back to you with news as soon as I'm out of that meeting. If, however, there were any news before that, I will of course be here to update you all.

Cheers again for being such a great and positive group of people!
    Xarly
  • jlynnb23
    Options
    @Xarly so it won't be fixed by the 20th? That was the date given at first, just wondering if that changed? 
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    jlynnb23 said:
    @Xarly so it won't be fixed by the 20th? That was the date given at first, just wondering if that changed? 
    Hey @jlynnb23 ,

Sorry if it wasn't clear. That is still the plan, like said above, it's all the same for now. However, the fix will come with an update, and updates on platforms need always to be synced with those platforms (GooglePlay, Apple Store, etc) so these dates are not just determined by us but in collaboration with them.

Don't worry though, as soon as I know more around this, I will let you all know :smile:.
  • jlynnb23
    Options
     @Xarly I saw you put Thursday (the 21st) so wasn't sure if it got pushed back a day. Thank you for clarifying :)
  • Campsis
    Campsis Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Thanks xarly for the updates. Count me in as one who can't wait till bgh comes back!! 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?