Disappearing Events & Extra features on W10! FIXED!

Options

Answers

• Railfan2007
    Railfan2007 Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options

I'm on board with the boycott until it's fixed, and downgrading it in the Microsoft Store. I do not use Facebook and have no other device on which to play the game.

• NhWendy
    NhWendy Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

You are the second non-Facebook user I have met here, Railfan! And I thought I was the only person. Like you, I use no other device for playing games - just my Windows 10 laptop.

• tourmaline
    tourmaline Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I don't have Facebook either. I just play using my Windows 10 laptop also. It looks like the Windows 10 people aren't a priority. Hopefully that's not the case. We'll just wait and see.

• sharkeymw
    sharkeymw Posts: 367 Level 3
    Options

I'm another that refuses to use facebook. I don't trust it at all, there have been far too many privacy issues and security issues for me to get anywhere near it So I'm in the same boat. My windows 10 laptop or nothing.

• NhWendy
    Options

I had read an earlier post that described precisely why I do not use Facebook. That was written by you, Sharkeymw! It was great seeing my thoughts expressed so well by someone else.

It was awfully tempting, though, when it was reported that the missing boosts were available through Facebook.

• Tess7777
    Tess7777 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hello All! I have been playing a little this morning....more out of habit than anything else....has anyone noticed that it seems a lot easier to win each game....I just blew through seven levels using only one life...and I still have that same life along with the others I have...full house. I have never blown through seven levels so fast!!!! Has anyone noticed this phenomenon? Perhaps, it is the "new normal" as someone earlier suggested and they have made the levels a little easier so that we don't rely on the prizes from weekly races, soda squad team, etc. Any one else blowing through levels?

On a different note....I do not use Facebook either to play this game for all the same reasons that have been mentioned already. So...it would be nice if the King company would let us know if this "easy level achievement" is the new norm for those of us not willing or incapable of playing Candy Crush Soda Saga in Facebook. They should just be upfront and honest about it if they are not going to fix it for us who don't use FB.๐Ÿ˜•

• Tess7777
    Tess7777 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

PS: @NhWendy

Does the Nh in your user name mean New Hampshire? If so, I am also a New Hampshire resident! That would be cool if you are!

• NhWendy
    Options

Good Morning, Everyone. Happy March 1st.

When I played last night, the levels did not seem easier to me. You have a good theory, Tess7777. Maybe it is true for other players.

The Nh in my name is for North Haven, an island off the coast of Maine. Where do you live in NH, Tess?

Does anyone play Bubbled Witch? I do. Do you have a problem with the Tree window closing?

• Rich_Harstad
    Rich_Harstad Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

All of the features of my game disappeared gold stars,episode race, mr toffys fair, weekly race are all gone. i am playing on a pc running windows 10 I uninstalled then reinsalled the game and had them back until i shut the computer off when i turned it back on they were gone again what's going on?

• LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    Options

On a positive note, Bubblegum Hill worked for me yesterday, so that's one Feature that is still working ๐Ÿ˜Š I really needed those extra lives, since I currently can't win any Boosters.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?