Why am I getting a message that says “tilt, rotate your device “ (Kimmy's Arcade)!

Options

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,754 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @jensmom614! Hope you are had a nice weekend!

I am sorry to know that my previous answer did not help you!!  I might have misunderstood the issue!!  I thought you were complaining about the note that pops up to "Tilt" the screen, and you do not want to play the game in Landscape mode!! 

But as per above post, it seems that you would like to play in Portrait mode but, your game is not changing from landscape mode!!  Did I get that right?

If so, please check the setting whether the "option to rotate" was locked by accident!  If so, if you unlock that setting, you should be able to play the game in "Portrait" mode :+1:   If the settings are alright, but still cannot change the device to portrait mode, please post the details of the device you are using to play the game and the version you have currently!

** IF this is not what you are asking, please post back in this thread itself by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.  You do not have to create another discussion thread!    

Thank you for your patience and understanding!  Have a great week ahead!
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,014 Soda Moderator
    Options
    Hello @catrianne. Welcome to our community. We have a thread here about this issue. It has been reported to the studio. Once there is news you can read it on this thread.
  • Susan_Jane_Lord
    Susan_Jane_Lord Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    Now another problem today . I logged in to play and my daily booster of day 52 has been put to 13 days. Then back to rotate screen. A complete balls up . King.com appears unable to rectify or they are not interested. Shame on you.
  • scarletr
    scarletr Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Same here, the people who are trying to "help" by saying this is a new feature don't realize, we cannot get the screen to go away so we can play, whether we rotate our device or not! BUT then I remembered, Apple changed iPads to reset our settings every day now!! So you always have to put them back...for example, every day it puts bluetooth back on, even though i turned it off the night before. This is a huge pain because then the iPad connects to things I don't want it to connect to -- so I have to turn it off every day!!! Anyway, I pulled the settings screen down and unclicked the lock icon (that i never locked in the first place -- Apple did that), and it worked, i was able to go back into candy crush soda, close the message to play the Arcade and get back to the next level.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    That is great to hear @scarletr and thanks for sharing 👍😉

It is important that you check if the screen is locked: 

https://support.apple.com/guide/iphone/change-or-lock-the-screen-orientation-iph3badf94ec/ios

• bullywooly
    bullywooly Posts: 73 Level 3
    Options
    Why do king have to meddle with the way the game works, I don’t want or like playing in portrait mode, for me it’s a nuisance to have to change the way I play, why can’t they leave things alone when it’s all working ok!
  • catrianne
    catrianne Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Finally the game is working again! Something for King to remember: If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it! So now, how do I get my consecutive days played reset to 516? When I tried to get the game working by re-installing it, my games were set back to 16! And please, no more nonsense like Kimmy’s Arcade. All you did was ruin the game for a lot of people.
  • Marsuess
    Marsuess Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Was able to play 3 times, now I have the tilt screen again & cant play. Please fix this game!!!!!!!!!
  • Susan_Jane_Lord
    Susan_Jane_Lord Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    Same here with consecutive days. I wish the hierarchy responded and gave us CHIPS for ALL the hassle
  • lled
    lled Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hello people from King.  I will not waste my time on your screw up.  You have 24 hours to fix this or I will close down all my accounts and recommend the same to my contacts et al. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?