New Booster: Supersonic Lolly

Options

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

I’ve seen it today. I deliberately played the levels slowly, because I felt like this feature would come later in the week. (Usually I played all levels by Sunday at the latest) After I had played 1st piece free the 2nd piece came at the next level and the 3rd and last piece 2 levels later. And WOW I liked it! I was playing a hard level, waited as long as possible and at the end I used the lolly. In one go all the obstacles away and I crossed the level with 9 moves left 😊

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
    Options
    I had the lollipop right now and it helped me to a difficult level to which I had been attached for a long time. It's great. Please don't take this away from me. Otherwise I will soon have nothing more. The soda team has also been removed. I only have Mr. Toffee and the key with the chest and the weekly challenge. A lot has already been taken away from me like the games hall and the soda team. I've never had BGH !! ♥🤗
  • Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi King Community,

Just got it a few mins ago. Of all places, way back on Level 451.

Supersonic Lolly - Origins7 Dale

Supersonic Lolly - Showed up on Level 451 - Origins7 Dale

I am currently at the end again, Level 4585. The reason I am back at Level 451, have no more levels to work with, and it is to complete the assignments on "Mr. Toffee's Fair". Lots of scrolling back to get there. Making coloring candy, color bombs, wrapped or striped candy, is much easier here. This Level 451, also has that eating bandit, what I call him, he likes blue candy to recharge. Can barely see him above, at bottom of icon on the left, at the top, right of bear icon, is the Supersonic Lolly icon. Because of the reduced size issue, I have, posted at:

No games after Candy Crush Soda #4555. — King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/284349/no-games-after-candy-crush-soda-4555/p1

Most of page 1 covers it.

Anyway went back a few times, to see if I can get the other pieces, so far no luck. So if @Xarly said:

"It's very good feedback regarding Supersonic Lolly. For now, once you unlock the booster you need to use it on that very same level. You cannot store it and use it on a different level, just to be clear."

Need clarification on this. Let's say the last or 3rd piece, if or rather where I get it, let's say like Level 4600 or so, after more levels are built. Do I use Supersonic Lolly back on Level 451, where I got the 1st piece, or say as an example Level 4600, where I get the 3rd or last piece of it?

If on Level 451, it renders the booster useless, because the eating bandit, (wish I knew its name) does a good job on clearing up the board, when it eats, along with any bombs, candy you made. More helpful, if it can be used on my higher levels, when they are built, because the blockers are harder, some have to be hit 4-5x. Better still, is to be able to store it, when you want to use it.

Other questions: @Xarly

1. Is there a place / link, listing all the names of the characters in the game, with their photos?
    2. What's the name of that, eating bandit, I mentioned?
    3. Is there a place / link, listing all the names of the boosters / items in the game, with photos, makes it easier to post or ask questions?

*Tips on the game

*For those who don't have Supersonic Lolly yet, the coloring candy + color bomb, are the best in the game, in fact it is the key to the entire game. Does a very good job of stripping those blockers, or clearing the entire board, like chocolate.

*Use Level 451, to complete quests, like "Mr. Toffee's Fair", do "Bubblegum Hill" first (so you don't lose any of the 5 lives you have), if you have it, will give you 6 popsicle hammers, along with 1 hour of unlimited lives. You need the unlimited lives, in case you don't complete the task, on your 1st attempt. Because you are there not to win the level, but to get those candy's listed. You need room to make them, & the eating bandit, does a good job of removing things, so you can.

*Use Level 452, right next door, for red candy quest, like 100. Again, do BGH first, because there are not many red candies here. So have to go back to it, maybe 2-3x. The eating bandit, is also here.

So not like I am posting anything new, but might be helpful for the newbies. We were once new. 😀

Await replies.

Thx Origins7 Dale,

3/23/2020

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello again @Origins7_Dale. I’ve found the name of the blue eating tiles monster: Sprinkleshell and check the different types here.

About the supersonic lolly: if you have found the 3rd piece you only can use the lolly in that particular level. If you don’t, you lose the lolly.

And about scrolling to a lower level: when you open the overview, it’s easier to scroll to the lower levels.

• Fitzpatrick
    Fitzpatrick Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Super Sonic Lolly is awesome

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi Yosca,

Many thx. Sprinkleshell, what a name. Geeze, completely forgot about Wiki, getting old.

Yup, use the Overview to scroll back. But still takes a while, to go from Level 4585, end of game, back to Level 451.

Especially, for us old people. 😀

Thx Origins7 Dale,

3/23/2020

• LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    Options

I just got Supersonic Lolly today! 😁🍭 Helps take the bite out of loosing my Soda Team unexpectedly the other day. Hope it comes back soon!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options

I don’t have it yet. Feeling sad.

• netty143
    netty143 Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

Igot the lolly but it don't say a number. how can I use it

• LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    Options

@netty143 There are three pieces of the Lollipop. They will appear at random and on some levels they won't appear at all. There is kind of a timer, where you try to collect all three pieces before they wear off (the game will warn you when this starts to happen the first time). Once you have collected all three pieces, click on it and then any place on the board. The whole board will be cleared.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?