New Booster: Supersonic Lolly

Options

Comments

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options

Wow @candycrushinit !

That new lollipop is extremely powerful at all.

It reminds me the powerful combination of coloring candy and color bomb together!

That's so cool !

• Scott93
    Scott93 Posts: 45 Level 2
    Options

I love the new Supersonic Lollipop Booster. I used it once so far!๐Ÿ˜Š

• Niq86
    Niq86 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I love this booster!!!

• Debby34
    Debby34 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
  • Twinlove16
    Twinlove16 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

What level with it be available on ?! Because I'm so excited to use it ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone!

Thanks for all your feedback and for sharing your thoughts with us! I see how much you love the Supersonic Lolly ๐Ÿค—

As @Origins7_Dale says: the Studio is listening you so please keep commenting on what you think about this booster, share your feedback and let's make Soda even greater together!

An update/clarification on this for some of you who asked about how to earn /keep it:

Once you get the Supersonic Lolly you can use it in any level. If you loose the Lolly then please, contact me here following this link

What can happen is that you might loose the progress when "making it" or gathering the pieces, but once you have it completely, it is yours forever ( or until you use it ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

Have a Sodalicious evening! ๐Ÿญ

• magaliFerreira
    magaliFerreira Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi! Im having some troubles while trying to charge my supersonic lolly. After i get one of the pieces, the next one shows a charging bar, and i dont know how to charge it. More than that, when the charging bar gets totally empty, i lose the piece ive got. Can someone help me?

• BGinorbbeer
    BGinorbbeer Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

You have to collect more pieces before the "charging bar" bar ts emptied. Every time you collect a new piece the charge bar is fully charges and begins to count down again. The rate at which the pieces appear is very random there isn't anything that can be done to trigger the appearance of the next piece.

• LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hey everyone! I have made a few observations that you might find helpful with your Supersonic Lolly ๐Ÿญ.

1. If you are playing a Jelly level and you use the Supersonic Lolly on a piece of the board that has jelly, the entire board will fill with jelly! However, if there is licorice in the way, those spaces with a licorice will not fill with jelly.
    2. The "charging bar" of the pieces of Supersonic Lolly you're collecting tend to disappear faster if you are not making any moves on the board. I keep mine around longer if I am consistently moving pieces on the board!
    3. If you are playing a level on a "Rainbow Round", the Supersonic Lolly will temporarily disappear from your side bar (where your in-game boosters are displayed like Free Switch). As soon as the Rainbow Round is over, the pieces of the Supersonic Lolly you have collected and the charging bar will resume where it left off ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options

I have used the supersonic lolly a few times now and think it is a fantastic addition especially as it seems to appear when I am struggling on a level. However I was really having a hard time with level 2324 and although I already had 2 pieces the 3rd just would not appear. I thought there might be something that triggers its release onto the board so I checked on here yesterday and @Origins7_Dale had mentioned playing previous levels so I decided to try that. All that happened was my pieces I had ran out of charge. So I carried back on level 2324 for what seemed like hours and hours before all 3 pieces appeared during one try so I was finally able to pass my level. It is obviously totally random as to the pieces appearing as I must have played the level hundreds of times using my unlimited lives.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?