• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
    Options

@Laigre

Hi there

Welcome to this community

This community only accepts English outside of the international

corner. If you don't speak English, it's not that tragic, please use an

internet translator. It will help you further.

I picked out 3 for you.

https://www.translator.eu/english/

https://www.babelfish.de/

https://www.bing.com/translator/

Here is the link for the international area.

ย  https://community.king.com/en/blog/categories/international-corner

For Spanish - French - German.

Please go there and you can post in your own language !!!

I hope this helps you further!!!

Good luck

@Lola_Pop

• MamaLuv42
    MamaLuv42 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Sounds interesting... Cant wait to use it

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hi Group,

Well have gotten it a 2nd time now. Interesting that the first 2 pieces were at Level 451, the 3rd piece at Level 452. As I mentioned in previous post, I play these back levels in order to do, "Mr. Toffee's Fair". I am at Level 4585, end of game, until more levels are built.

See Page 3, in that post are:

*Tips on the game

For "Mr. Toffee's Fair" & a few other things.

Thx Origins7 Dale,

3/26/2020

Sprinkleshell In His Shell

Sprinkleshell

• caramelkitty88
    caramelkitty88 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I created the supersonic lolly and it disappeared before I advanced to the next level. It states it only works on the level where itโ€™s created - well it vanished before I could use it! Iโ€™m still stuck on that level. Whatโ€™s the point??

• SHEISME4
    SHEISME4 Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

Iโ€™ve had a chance to use it, and believe me, itโ€™s a dozyy! I love โค๏ธ it.The only thing I donโ€™t like about it, is it takes to long for another to pop up, but other than that, itโ€™s a keeper!

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hi Supersonic Lolly Group,

Ok, time for some good news. You can carry the "Supersonic Lolly" around with you, once you win it. ๐Ÿ˜€ At least here in USA, & I use Win 10 Pro - PC, desktop app. I do not use smartphones, at least not yet.

Here are screenshots below on this. All I did was go back to Level 451, see my post above, to do some of "Mr. Toffee's Fair", missions or qwest, finished my 2 qwest, then was bumped up to Level 4585, game does that sometimes. Forgot today was fri. so my 30 levels have been built, so can play again. But not until I got to Level 4587, that I noticed the "Supersonic Lolly" icon was listed above. I clicked it to be sure I wasn't dreaming or hallucinating or something, sure enough it charged up, also gave me the middle square to detonate it.

So this is great, don't have to waste it on lower levels. Seems King / Studios is listening to us. Some things I don't know yet, since I believe we are still in testing for this booster. On if this feature will be carried over to real time play for us, once testing is done.

But for now, it's great to have the biggest gun or biggest booster to be able, to go with you. You will need it on higher levels.

Level 4587 - Supersonic Lolly Can Be Carried - Won On Level 451 - Origins7 Dale

Level 4587 - Close Up View On Supersonic Lolly Can Be Carried - Won On Level 451 - Origins7 Dale

Level 4590 - Close Up Supersonic Lolly Icon After Detonating It Leaves A Blue Spot - Origins7 Dale

Had to do a close up, because of a reduction in size issue, on my icon. *See this post on that issue.

No games after Candy Crush Soda #4555. โ€” King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/284349/no-games-after-candy-crush-soda-4555/p1

Most of Page 1, is about it.

Anyway, here are other stats that may help

I am on this: v1.164.200.0 Modified on 3/19/2020

I only use Win 10 Pro - PC, Desktop App, for now. Yes, current on all updates on it.

Win 10 Pro x64 - Version 1909 - OS Build 18363.752

Live in USA.

Hope this helps. ๐Ÿ˜€

Thx Origins7 Dale,

3/27/2020

• mopao
    mopao Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I will add more characters,because we see sometimes the same in some levels

• Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    Options

This got me through an Ultra Hard that I had been stuck on for a day. One click and it cleared the screen.

So far I'm a fan, though it's less useful on multi-screen levels and any that you need bottles on.

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Options

I just tried it out today...oh my gosh it really is powerful ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

I couldn't upload any captures, so I created a GIF instead

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?