• alaa74
    alaa74 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I am currently up to 3256 😍

I have all forms of aid 🥰

• evanslis
    evanslis Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I had already collected two pieces of Supersonic Lolly and (still on same level) I see that one of the pieces disappeared. Making it nearly impossible to complete the Lolly. This has not happened before on other levels . Once I collect a piece it stays until I complete it.

• mattbondy
    mattbondy Posts: 212 Level 3
    Options

You need to collect all 3 to fill the 3 piece lolly at the bottom left of your screen....when you get all 3 you can use as a big bomb....

You need to match 3 candies next to the lolly piece on the board quickly or it will disappear. It does take time an a couple levels to complete the 3 piece lolly

• mattbondy
    Options

Dissapeared? Off the board or dissapeared out of the 3 piece lolly at your bottom left of your screen? If off the board...than you didn't match 3 candies next to it in time to collect it.

• emmamoon
    emmamoon Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I don’t think you are understanding what I’m asking, but that she. The pieces that I do collect and are showing in in the part of the screen with boosters are disappearing. WHILE IM PLAYING THE GAME.

• earmanja794
    earmanja794 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Boo, all of my extras are gone...no teams...no bubblegum hill...unlimited lives and no boards.to play. Looks fun though!

• mattbondy
    Options

Ahhhh.... that doesnt sound good at all.... I haven't noticed my lolly pieces disappearing....I'll keep an eye out on that....

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hello!!!

Can you please take a screenshot or a short video of this issue, @evanslis or @emmamoon ? We'll gladly ask the Game Studio team about it. Here you see how to take a screenshot and here how to send it to us. 

@earmanja794 , can you please check if you have a stable connection in the game?

Thanks so much, guys! You're giving us a lot of information that we can pass to the team in the Studio for them to improve this new Supersonic feature. ❤️

• evanslis
    evanslis Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

The piece I collected disappeared out of the Lolly. I understand how to collect the pieces and if I don’t collect in time the whole Lolly will disappear. That being said, seems to working fine today!

• edenrb
    edenrb Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I got the candy for at list 4 times but until I got the 2nd one the 1st one is already gone every single time !

how can I do a 3 part candy if the candy is gone before i have a chance to win anther one ?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?