New Booster: Supersonic Lolly

Options

Comments

• mattbondy
    mattbondy Posts: 212 Level 3
    Options

This is actually 1 new and only addition I have got on my game and phone in the years I've been playing this. Wish I had kimmys arcade and the covid 19 24 hr lives each day for a week and their apparently another gold bar weekly challenge I dont get on my phone either....

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options

@mattbondy Hi, everyone on mobile should have the unlimited lives by now I’m sure. Is your app up to date, have you tried logging out and back in, have you tried re starting your phone ? If you have and you still don’t have them check QueenMias’s post here https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/286369/let-s-stay-apart-but-play-together#latest

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,776 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello! @LadyRaffie & @Lola_Pop

What I don't understand is this: I've been on a difficult level for quite a while. I collect pieces and a part has already been taken away from me and the next game it will be completely removed. I can't get a lollipop full in this difficult level. How so? I could use it.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Spinnifix & @LizzyLemondrop ,

Yes, that all elusive 3rd piece, can be a pain to get. Have gotten all 3 pieces 2x now. Since then only 2 pieces. Around the "Supersonic Lolly" are 2 yellow timing bars, once it runs down, you completely start over. Lets see, on page 4 of this thread, I last had all 3 pieces on March 27th, so it has been 7 days. I have played everyday to try to get it back, again at Levels 451 & 452, since I am at the end of the game again at Level 4630, no choice here, but to play back levels, but there are other reasons for doing so. You need to see Page 3 of this thread, for my post, in that post are:

*Tips on the game

For "Mr. Toffee's Fair" & a few other things.

Plus, I have had great success on these 2 levels on getting Lolly, at least then I did. Once you have the 2 pieces, the 3rd cannot be that far away, otherwise it's just a wild goose chase.

If @LizzyLemondrop is correct on:

2. The "charging bar" of the pieces of Supersonic Lolly you're collecting tend to disappear faster if you are not making any moves on the board. I keep mine around longer if I am consistently moving pieces on the board!

Then another reason to go here, both Level 451/452 have:

• Sprinkleshell

He does a great job of clearing up the board, & blowing up things, including any bombs, candy you made. Things get really lively when he goes to work. In fact, I got the 3rd piece, but at the same time, an explosion killed off the last bear. In "Soda Crush", it was because of my buddy above, that I got the last piece. You have to hit the piece in order to get it. I was out of moves, once the last bear was blown up.

It's harder now, because of "Bubblegum Hill" not coming back yet. I & @LizzyLemondrop both use:

Win 10 - PC Desktop App.

*Here are other stats that may help:

I am on this: v1.165.800.0 Modified on 4/2/2020 - Yup, we had an update today, but no "Bubblegum Hill".

I only use Win 10 Pro - PC, Desktop App, for now. Yes, current on all updates on it.

Win 10 Pro x64 - Version 1909 - OS Build 18363.752

Live in USA.

At end of game, Level 4630

Well hope this helps. 😀

Thx Origins7 Dale,

4/2/2020

P.S. Doesn't @LizzyLemondrop look all matched up, stepped into a candy factory to get her ensemble. Cute. 😀

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,122 Soda Moderator
    Options

I am curious. Does anyone collect more than 1 supersonic Lolly to save? I’ve had this lolly 2 times and had to use it. So what I don’t know is, once you’ve saved the lolly, and you don’t use it, do you get another chance to collect pieces for the next lolly? 🤔 Anyone?

• emmamoon
    emmamoon Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I’m trying to make sense of the new Lolly. When does a piece show up? Why do the pieces disappear before my eyes, while playing the game? How do I play the game to make it possible to dine pieces during gameplay? VERY FRUSTRATING

• mattbondy
    Options

Just match 3 candies next to the piece when it shows up.

When you get all 3 pieces you can activate it. It clears the whole board!

• emmamoon
    Options

Matt I get that part. But what triggers the piece to show up in the game? why do the pieces disappear so quickly?

• mattbondy
    Options

Nothing....they just come random as far as I been seeing....

• emmamoon
    Options

Well, that’s my main question. Why do they disappear and how can you make them show up. Thanks, though.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?