Candy Crush Soda Saga freezes on Facebook-- Fixed!

Options

Answers

• Ambug
    Ambug Posts: 27 Level 2
    edited April 2020
    Options

The game is finally working today except for one thing: It still will not let me pass level 585. I get an error saying "go online and download more levels." I am always online, that is what a cable modem is. I was already past level 650 or so before all the problems began. Why won't it let me go back to where I left off??? All I can do is replay levels forever. No fun. Please fix it.

Also, adding to my post, When the game starts now, it drops me at Level 1. Even though it shows I already did all those levels. I keep hitting the portal to try to get to where I was before, but it never lets me go past level 585. I was way up there in the upper 600's, but I just cannot remember where. If you need my name on Facebook to fix it, I will have to private message it. I am not going to try to play this game until I can get back to the level I left off at. Please help me get back to where I was. Thanks.

• bevgames1
    bevgames1 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

@Thea_de_Ruijter No it is still NOT working. Whoever change the app and left it not functioning is doing a poor a** job. Who changes a system without testing or someone verifying that it is working. I guess its the same all around. The producers of this product do not care about the recipients. Its frustrating when people don't care.

• Ambug
    Ambug Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

Uh oh, I spoke too soon. I went to check it, because it was loading, but now it's the way it was before, telling me to refresh the page. I guess someone at King killed Candy Crush soda. And that was the best game you had. I always liked it better than the original Candy Crush. I guess I have to find more games to play. Please send me a notification when it is all fixed again, IF it it ever gets there. :(

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Dear Soda Community crew,

I understand your frustration and I hope this issue can be tackled really soon and you can continue your saga journey. The information and the details you all are providing will help the technical team a whole lot (that's one of the cool things of the Community!).

There's much work behind a King game as you all may know, and many Kingsters working hard to have the game available for each of you at any time.

For the ones of you who have not done it yet, please give ys your player ID (it's just a number to find your game in our system, so it's ok to give it publicly. You can also write me a private message if you prefer).

Please let us also know if you're playing on Facebook on a PC, using Facebook Gameroom or a browser.

Thanks a lot!

• frost22
    frost22 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

This is funny: how can I give you my ID if the game is not loading?? I have mentioned before the information I still can access. However, as somebody's already said, this problem has occurred recently and originates most probably from a human mistake of a IT employee. I guess is related to Facebook and normally can be fixed far more quicker than you let us think. As I have already written here, if you let the affected community to wait longer that this (there are more that four days at least) it is a sample of lack of respect. Just think about the many other people like us who do not know English or do not have time and patience or other reasons to make an account here and tell about the issue. They are surely many more. As for me, if I have too wait any longer, I prefer deleting the game and start something else just as a matter of dignity. I shall not beg here anymore as I am a target person of this business. I will wait just this day and then run off - it is a promise. A professional should be he is a professional! I am very disappointed of all of this and about the fact that the time I invest in this feedback is not properly considered. This will really be my last reply.

• bevgames1
    bevgames1 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

@Lola_Pop As I said before. I work on a desktop using Windows 10 and Google Chrome. I heard on the news this morning that Google Chrome was having problems. This is your tech Team field and they should have known that. We are on our 6th day. I am still uncomfortable about putting my ID on a public platform.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hello again!

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience and I'm sorry you see it this way. We're working hard to solve every issue and this one is fixed for the majority of players- but there are some corner cases that are being still investigated.

@bevgames1 , I'll send you a private message, there's no need to post your player ID publicly. 😊

It would be very useful to know if the players who are still seeing the error message are playing via Gameroom. Thanks for your cooperation!!

• anniegalloway
    anniegalloway Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I am using FB gameroom on Windows 10. Foxfire is my default browser. Since I can't pull up the app, I cannot give you my King ID. I had copied an ID before which was1000527840 but I think that was for Coral Isle. Not sure if there is one game ID or not. I have cleaned my computer, uninstalled gameroom and reinstalled. Still cannot play

• Thea_de_Ruijter
    Thea_de_Ruijter Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

Day 6, still not working 😪. I play on FB, Win 10, Chrome and ID is in my earlier post.

• pegwez
    pegwez Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Day 5, still giving error message. Why can/'t you gett this game fixed?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?