Soda Summer Vacation and other events disappear, less booster time granted

Options

Answers

• sameeksha
    sameeksha Posts: 4,422 Level 5
    Options

hii there!

this a test feature and after some time it will be available to everyone!

Happy Crushing!

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,029 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @brilliantstar and @mkayedub,

As your fellow players, Superstars and Game Experts have told you, not all features are available for every player at the same time. However, not having any challenge for a long time isn't a normal behavior, and we'll be glad to investigate further.

Can you please check that the game is fully connected to the Internet? Can you for instance access the in-game store?

@Joji , thanks a lot for your screenshot. It shows that you have no challenges.Is it the same you see in your games, @brilliantstar and @mkayedub ?

• mkayedub
    mkayedub Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

Yes! exactly! I cqn buy at the shop so I know I have an internet connection. I see my lives and single gold bar, that's it

• Lola_Pop
    Options

Thanks for the swift reply, @mkayedub ! 😊

I've now consulted the technical team and they'd be happy to have a closer look at the problem.

So please contact Player Support from the game ( tapping on the blue cogwheel, then on the question mark, selecting Technical and Connection Issues, and tapping on the Contact Us button at the bottom of the page) so they can assist your further 🤗

Thanks so much!!

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@RNOEMI Hi and welcome, Please check your game is up to date and log out and restart your device then log back in. also if you are playing via an internet browser clear the cache / history. Play a few levels and see if any of these features appear again.

Remember some of the features are test features and are not available to everybody in there game. so you may not be in the test group or it may be missing due to a temporary problem

Hope this helps

• Lola_Pop
    Options

Hello Soda friends,

We've got some news from the technical team about the "disappearing events" mystery:

In case ALL events have disappeared, please try to log out and in again, and play one level afterwards. Shouldn't the events be back then, please contact Player Support from the app (tap on the blue cogwheel, on the question mark, select Technical and Connection Issues, tap on the Contact Us button at the bottom of the page) .

I hope it helps! ❤️

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,121 Soda Moderator
    Options

Thank you @Origins7_Dale

Hello @Enigm4

I am sorry you have lost all the features. Have you tried to log out and in again of the game and play one level afterwards? The events should be back then. If not please contact Player Support from the app on your device: tap on the blue cogwheel, on the question mark, and select Technical and Connection Issues.

• brilliantstar
    brilliantstar Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

@Lola_Pop

With the procedure you mentiond up there to

@mkayedub he will end up here... he is saying he has the same problem as mine that is, nothing in the game but the gold bar box only..

This means you shoul take an action to manage for challanges & events to appear for everybody.

Thanks

• Lola_Pop
    Options

Hello @brilliantstar !

I'd love to help- but bear in mind here in the Community we don't have the ability to solve the issues in the game- we can assist players with troubleshooting steps and we can report issues to the Studios. 😊

To do that, we need to have a closer look at your accounts, and that can be only done if some of you, @mkayedub , or you, or another player who is experiencing the same issue- all events disappeared- can email us through the game app: tap on the blue cogwheel, on the question mark, select Technical and Connection Issues, tap on the Contact Us button at the bottom of the page, and then let me know so we can find that email and investigate the issue.

But first, please try logging out and in again, and playing one level afterwards- this could solve the problem.

• brilliantstar
    brilliantstar Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

Ok will try all what u sugested & then back to you to declare the results here

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?