Soda Summer Vacation and other events disappear, less booster time granted

Options

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@brilliantstar Hi and welcome

Currently the King has released a large number of new events & offers, and has shared it through a few groups. Not all events/ offers are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this same time.

However, in some cases the future may be missing for temporary problems. You can follow the steps below to see if the features /events return to your game.

Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In.

• brilliantstar
    brilliantstar Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

I did this several times & i even uninstalled the game & reinstall it again..

Nothing works

• Freddy_
    Options

@brilliant star only a few small select groups have been chosen to test these features. You are just not part of the tes group. You will need to be patient and wait till these features have been tested and are ready to be released again

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Sorry for your frustration. I would be mad as.... too. Have you try logging to different device? Just a thought.

• brilliantstar
    Options

It now about 2 and a half months i lost all events & challenges..

Isn't it enough to test your renovations & got my events back!?

• brilliantstar
    Options

ipete

Sorry to trouble u but plz find me a way as the game is niw si boring in just passing levels without any challanges or gaining some boosters for the hard & super hard levels

Thank you

• [Deleted User]
    Options

I understand you completely. Playing just the levels get boring fast without any features. I really miss having Kimmy's arcade and BGH. The studio is trying to squeeze more money from us. ( I assumed ) 🤔🤔🤔

• Freddy_
    Options

@brilliantstar this is a community site to try to help people with there issues. We do not have the powers to just reinstate features. That is for the game team and they are not going to release something again unless they know there is going to be no issues again. So all you can do is be patient, there are many people in your situation

• brilliantstar
    Options

Could u plz tell me how to clear my cach

• [Deleted User]
    Options

I recommend you to google it - how to clear cache

each device is a little different

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?