Soda Summer Vacation and other events disappear, less booster time granted

Options

Answers

• Adav
    Adav Posts: 662 Level 3
    Options

@BeckyBubblegum , you are so right. Daily bonus of at least 1/2 hour gave some of us the opportunity to contribute to the various challenges going on. I now play only for the sake of playing, but cannot be bothered to fight for the various teams in the hope of getting something right anymore. Even the prizes are a bore and not useful at all. getting a 10 minute booster when you are waiting for lives is useless, don't you think?

• Joji
    Joji Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

It doesn't seem normal for all the challenges to disappear together. I have access to the store and a strong internet connection so no that's not the issue I think. My phone and app are updated

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,029 Community Manager
    Options

Hello again, @Joji !

You're right, this doesn't seem to be normal. Have you tried playing a level as soon as you open the app? Many players have reported the events reappear once they do that. 😉

• Joji
    Joji Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Yes. I have been playing and winning levels daily.

• mkayedub
    mkayedub Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

STill not getting anything. If I uninstalled and then reinstall, would I lose my 3700 + games ?

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,131 Soda Moderator
    Options

If you do that, and you have saved your game you will be on the same level. BUT, you will lose all your boosters because they are stored in the memory of your device! The gold bars are saved in your account. Some others did it too uninstall and reinstall but still didn’t get the features.

• mkayedub
    Options

After getting this response (I made it clear that had nothing in which to earn any kind of challenge rewards,etc"::

"I appreciate and can understand the way you feel about the game and I apologize if the lack of events or features has created a negative gaming experience for you.

However, as I mentioned previously, events and features will come and go and will often have a limited run of availability and we're not able to arrange for any feature to re-appear in your game.

I appreciate that this is not the answer you were looking for, but I can promise you that you will soon have some features and events from time to time Myra." "

It has been weeks since I'd had any type of reward. I was t 3800. I gave up and deleted the game then reinsalled. it did not save my progress.

Bummer!

Best Wishes!

• brilliantstar
    brilliantstar Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

I cant understand how this game is built for the features & event to appear to some players but not for others..

The more astonishing matter is that neither the support center nor the community can sole this problem!

this is really disappointing & make the game a boring thing

• mkayedub
    Options

FYI: The "King" company has made BILLIONS of dollars on Candy Crush games. They have locations all over the world, one in US.

Customer service is located in Malta ( between Italy and Africa ). I've worked in several tech jobs including customer service for tech issues, it's obvious that they CAN do anything, they just don't care.

The response they give is auto generated blanket to use to probably to handle all the complaints.

This is my opinion only

• brilliantstar
    brilliantstar Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

In my opinion this is not fair..

I think if they cant handle they shouldn't expand there jib to this extant..

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?