Soda Summer Vacation and other events disappear, less booster time granted

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

what! don't tell me you don't have toffees fair. that is not right. everyone should be able to enjoy toffee fair. it's the best feature!๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• [Deleted User]

@Ebreezy31 your screenshot looks awful. I hope you get all your features back. and maybe kimmy's arcade and BGH too.

good luck!

• Denese_Rees1
    Denese_Rees1 Posts: 7 Level 2

Maybe I should of asked if anyone knows if there are any current problems with the game, that would explain why the are no challenges available? Or do I need to do something? I've updated my App, but nothing! Surely there is a glitch somewhere ๐Ÿค”

It's getting a bit boring. I am literally stuck with the free lives I get free every day, for an hour and my usual lives. Nothing else ๐Ÿ™„

• [Deleted User]

Yes, I see on other posts that players are having the same problem. I think the studio is looking into the problem. I hope that helps.

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hello everyone!

I merged all these comments since I see you guys have the same issue.

We are talking with the Studio to see if there's something going on and/or if there's something they can do about it

As soon as I get an answer from them, I will let you know ๐Ÿค—

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,016 Community Manager

Hello Soda crushers,

Can you please confirm:

• if you don't have ANY event/special feature at the moment
    • which features did you have running when they disappeared
    • if you are fully connected to the game
    • the device you're playing on

@MoonAngel_52 , welcome to the Community. You can play from multiple devices without having to start all over if you connect your game to a King account or a Facebook profile. We can tell you how if you haven't done it already ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,016 Community Manager
    edited July 2020 Answer โœ“

Hello my friends,

I'm afraid I've made a mistake when trying to moderate this thread, and due to technical reasons the messages have got a bit mixed up ๐Ÿ˜“

I'm really sorry about it, and I'll do my best to give a useful and comprehensive update on the different issues listed. The thing they all have in common? There are some test going on at the moment, and some of the problems you guys mention can be due to those tests.

1.- Daily booster time reduced:

This is part of a test- there are players who may have more time, players who may have less. As a test, this is temporary and players are randomly chosen, so the only thing we can do is collect your feedback and wait.

2.- Soda Summer Vacation event disappearing:

This may be due to the event's schedule; each step of the way (Lemonade Cake, Bubblegum Bridge, Chocolate Mountains and Soda Summer Festival) can need a bit of time to start after you finish the previous one, so that it can look as if the event has disappeared.

If the new step doesn't appear in your game after 24 hours, please let us know your player ID .

3.- All events and special features disappearing:

Please make sure the game is fully connected to the Internet. If it is, please post which events you used to have and don't have anymore and when they disappeared. In case ALL events have disappeared, please try to log out and in again, and play one level afterwards. Shouldn't the events be back then, please contact Player Support from the app (tap on the blue cogwheel, on the question mark, select Technical and Connection Issues, tap on the Contact Us button at the bottom of the page) .

I hope you can accept my apologies for the inconvenience and I can help you get back on track!๐Ÿ˜…

• MoonAngel_52
    MoonAngel_52 Posts: 3 Newbie

I thought I was connected to my facebook account every time I check it shows that I am.

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,794 Level 3

Throw out your tablet!

(In the sense of the game)

Use other gadgets - laptop, smartphone. Find more features there. May be. The probability is greater.

(using google translator)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?