The game asks me to transfer my Fb account to a Kingdom Account

Options

Comments

• Jane1968
    Jane1968 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I keep trying to transfer to my King Community account. I keep getting the same message, a user with this email already exists. If I try one of my other emails and a new password, I get the message, we cannot transfer your account, please try later. Clearly, I'm doing something wrong. I just don't know what that is. I'm so confused 🤔. If you have any ideas, It would be greatly appreciated 🙂

• mel155
    mel155 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

@LadyRaffie Still wondering if the update a few days ago was supposed to fix this? Because I’m still having the same problems.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @mel155 I'll pass your message on to community manager

Hello @Jane1968 thank you for reaching out. Do you happen to play other King games? In that case, did you log in to them with the same FB account you used with Soda originally? Or different accounts?

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

@mel155 are you still seeing connection to Facebook in your phone after the update?

As for your ipad, if you still see the red message saying "there was a connection error, try again in a bit" then unfortunately it means that Soda app is damaged. I'm not sure if the migration caused this, various causes can lead to this problem but sadly there is no specific fix. So the only working solution would be to uninstall and reninstall Soda app. Boosters on your ipad will be lost permanently as they are stored your device memory while your progress will be saved on King servers through your account.

If you bought items but couldn't use them you can contact Player Support after reinstalling to ask for a refund

Contact Player Support: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "purchases and golds bars"- "why haven't I received my purchase"- scroll down and click "contact us". Explain your problem and send.

• mel155
    Options

@Pitty_Kitty Thank you for the response. My answer is actually "yes" to both of your questions. My iPhone still looks to be connected to FB, and my iPad s still giving me the connection error message. I guess I will try to uninstall it on my iPad and see if that changes things.

• Sherry63
    Sherry63 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

How can I save my game with fb? I play my game on my phone and it saves it to fb. My game has been at the same spot on both my phone and my computer. Now its not at the same spot on my games.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @GinaH63 @mel155 @Jane1968 !

I was told today a fix for the account migration problem was relased in the recent update of Soda app (version 1.212.3).

Could you please make sure your app is updated and tell me if your problem still persists or not?

Thank you! 😀

• mel155
    Options

@Pitty_Kitty My app updates automatically and I checked to make sure and it does say that it was updated a day ago to version 1.212.3. Nothing has changed for me on my iPhone or iPad. Phone still shows my FB profile image and says I'm synced with FB and iPad gives me the internet connection error message. I was going to try uninstalling and then reinstalling, but it would delete it on all my devices since they are all connected through icloud and I don't really want to take a chance that I would lose everything on all my devices. I'm on level 8590-something... don't really want to start over.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @mel155

phone: at this point the last thing we could try is troubleshooting to see it if the problem solves itself. If your phone Soda app is not showing any connection error then it means it's been connected to King servers up til this point and all your progress is saved. You'll be able to return to your levels and boosters.

• provided you have a King/Fb account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in to your King account and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server

* More detailed info here.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

@mel155

ipad: this part is a bit confusing. I'm not sure if you're talking about your levels only or levels+ boosters.

First of all, if you reinstall, your levels won't be lost. You still have an account that has been saving your levels up til this point. We're trying to move your account from facebook to king account. Even if it turns out that you're currently unable to log in to your King account, the progress made on the facebook account should be not getting deleted in the migration process and it's definitely not getting deleted in the uninstalling process. so your progress should be saved and synced. Since you phone app is the one that is connected to the servers correctly, once you reinstall the app in your ipad and you log in, the progress that should appear is the one that you see in your iphone app.

Secondly, with that type of connection error Soda app is offline in your ipad. Soda app can't connect to King servers which means progress can't be synced. new progress made on damaged app can't be saved. Purchases can't be made. Player Support can't be contacted directly from the app. I doubt that the cloud is the only thing that is able to connect to the internet in this state.

Levels and gold bars are synced saved thanks to the account but not boosters. boosters are expected to be lost on that app on that specific device when you unistall the app. Are you saying the boosters are also saved and synced on the icloud and you're worrying you'll lose boosters across all devices when you unistall an app on one device?

Lastly, if the unthinkable happens and you do lose your progress/you lose your credentials/create a brand new King account with new credentials, you can contact Player Support and ask them to restore manually your credentials or all your levels so you don't have to start to level 1.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?