The game asks me to transfer my Fb account to a Kingdom Account

Options
123457»

Comments

• mel155
    mel155 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

@Pitty_Kitty Thank you for all of that! I was able to uninstall and reinstall the app on my iPad and it is all working fine! My iphone still looks to be connected to FB, but until it causes problems, I'm just not going to worry about it. I don't want to lose all my boosters there unless I'm forced to. Thanks for your help!

• danicolem
    danicolem Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

When I did this, it did not start me from the current level I was. It started me on different levels I’m assuming from a previous sync. I tried to re sync and all it says is my progress has already been synced. However, they are not synced to my current level.

• BigDoug103
    BigDoug103 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

How do I sync my account on my phone

• SweetAngel1979
    SweetAngel1979 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

How can I transfer my fb account to a King account without a laptop/pc because I don’t have one.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @SweetAngel1979 and welcome to Soda community

If you play on Soda app, the game should show pop-messages guiding you though the account transfer process even if you play on mobile

If you haven't see it yet, then I would contact Player Support (customer service). they might be able to assist you further

How to contact Player Support on mobile device: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "my game progress"- "can I sync my progress between Facebook and King.com"- scroll down and click "contact us". Please be sure to select "Problems with my Game" and then "Login issues", explain your situation and send.

If you don't play on mobile device, then contact Support from here and if possible, make sure to also add your game ID so Support can locate your account.

How to find your user ID on Soda app: here

• bvbbiene
    bvbbiene Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello,

have today also had the message at to transfer the score.

Play almost all games for years.

Had also sometime King account is but ages ago, since I do not know the accesses more and the email addresses on which the probably runs I have no access to it more.

Have now created a new account under the current.

There but not the setting that I can synchonisieren the respective Fortchritte of FB?

In the transfer I tried before I independently created an account, but says this is not possible please contact the support?

So here I am PLEASE HELP ME!!!

but please if you need data, write privately because I will not publish them here in the block.

Thanks 

MFG

Bee

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited July 2022
    Options

Hello @bvbbiene and welcome to Soda community!

I understand you're using a Facebook account and you wish to move to a King account since you got the message to transfer your account. You're already have a King account linked to the current Facebook account but you lost access to it.

However you can sync progress between a King account and Facebook account only once and after it happended, it can't be undone, so neither of the account can be used again to link a different account.

I suggest to log out from Facebook account and create a King account with a new email address that you never used in gaming before. Contact Player Support (customer service) from the new account and ask them to manually put you at the desired current level to keep playing right where you left off.

Please note that unfortunately you won't be able to transfer your boosters into the new King account as well. You may try asking Player support for some compesation if it's possible, especially if you couldn't use items that you purchased.

How to contact Player Support (customer service) to ask them to manually restore your progress:

• 📱Contact Player Support from mobile device: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"- scroll down and click "contact us". Selects topics: "problem with my game" and "game didn't save". Explain your problem, add your current level and send.

Check out this guide for directions step by step: 👇️

How to contact Support from the game app to report Lost progress issues!

• 💻️If you don't play on mobile device, then contact Support from here and if possible, make sure to also add your game ID so Support can locate your account.

How to find your user ID on Soda app: here

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?