Temporary issue: Lost events, boosters or daily progress

Options
FluffyDinosaur
FluffyDinosaur Posts: 2,386 Community Manager

Hi everyone,

We saw that earlier today a lot of players had an issue that made all features disappear from their games, this also seems to have made the daily progress reset to Day 1 and in some cases made boosters disappear. I'm creating this thread to keep you all updated on what's going on with the issue and to help you get back to playing.

Update 9 Jun 2022, 14:35 CEST: It seems the issue is now fixed, please restart your game and let me know if the issue persists!

Answers

• Larry_Dall
    Larry_Dall Posts: 42 Pro Player 👑
    edited June 2022
    Options

I won 2 weeks in a row now it says only 1 week it has done this before *!!!

*Edited by CM:🤨 Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Our House Rules 

• Larry_Dall
    Options

Now I am down to 0 wins lmao I have plenty of free memory!!!

• Larry_Dall
    Options

No Dayly bonus etc. works fine and all the other King games I play on here are fine....just this one has bugs....especially on my laptop but all the other games play fine on both pc and laptop.....seems it is just starting me out as new even after winning 2 weeks in a row....very frustrating as this is the only game I spend money on.....I guess Ill just have to stop playing it......I will delete it and maybe reinstall and see if that helps @Nix66 .... I am at the end of Pet Rescue and have to wait a week for new games in that one ha ha ha

• Larry_Dall
    Options

Won again this week not counted again.........got the weekly reward 2 or 3 times there is a definite glich......no sense trying to win weeks if it wont count them.....gawd what a pain.....I did delete the game and reinstalled it didnt help!!!!!!

• Larry_Dall
    Options

This game is f'ed won 3 out of the last 4 weeks and it registers 0.....now friends list has disappeared....have removed and reinstalled nothing helps and game people could care less!!!

• Larry_Dall
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?