Mr. Toffee's Fair

Options

What is the support email address? Mr. Toffee's Fair game is not crediting me with completing a task by getting a coloring candy. I'm on level 2017. I've reported this before. Sometimes if a task is accidently completed without earning it, you don't get credit for it, but in my case, I didn't just accidently get the coloring candy, I strategically moved candies around until I was successful - I earned it the hard way.

Best Answer

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,798 Level 3
    Answer βœ“
    Options

I didn't quite understand the question. Therefore, I am specifying.

Option 1

You have created coloring candy. Yes?

At this moment, when you created the coloring candy, you were NOT standing on this tile, where I see you in the screenshot. Yes?

But you created this candy.

And you think you earned the Done mark for this assignment. Yes?

Β 

Option 2.

You have chosen a task - to create a coloring candy. You created this candy.

And the result was not counted for you. Yes?

Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    edited September 2020
    Options

Hi and welcome.

Did you try standard troubleshooting by log out, update your game application, restart your device and login again. Please check if it solves your issue.

But as you mentioned yourself sometimes this happens and not registered.πŸ˜€

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @jspeterson55427,

Here is what you need for "Support Issues".

• User ID#
    • Name Of Game
    • Device You Play On
    • Screenshots Or Any Error Codes You May Have

You can use the above link to contact support, or use the contact us thru the game.Β 

Or you can contact our Player Support team from your game. Go to the settings cogwheel, click on the question mark, and select what you want done and they will be able to give you a solution!

Be sure to answer the automated response you get. I would say "Support" is backlogged now because of the virus. So expect "Delays".

On "Mr. Toffee's Fair", you might want to see my 3 posts 9/6/2020 on & at:

• Part 1 - *Introduction to "Supersonic Lolly"!
    • Part 2 - *The Sprinkleshell Levels & The Sprinkleshell Advantage!
    • Part 3 - *Recommendations!

It is "Multi-Functional". *The Sprinkleshell Levels & The Sprinkleshell Advantage!, let's you knock out the tasks for:

• Mr. Toffee's Fair
    • Get points for "Soda Squad Team", if you have the app, & on a team
    • Along, with possibly winning The "Supersonic Lolly"

The CM's are off on the weekends. If you still have issues, get back to us.

This should help you out.

Thx & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, πŸ˜€

9/27/2020

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,969 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @jspeterson55427 and a very warm welcome to our Sodalicious Community. I can certainly understand your frustration. Unfortunately sometimes these events can have occasional glitches but hopefully Player Support will be able to help you, just follow the guidance above. You also should periodically clear your cache.

Now that you have found the community - I encourage you to stay and explore, meet new people from around the world who share your love for the various King games, make new friends, get help on difficult levels, share tips and tricks you have picked up, enter contests and just have a lot of fun!

Here is aΒ guideΒ to help you as you explore the various areas in the community!

Good luck and Happy Crushing!😊

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,798 Level 3
    Answer βœ“
    Options

I didn't quite understand the question. Therefore, I am specifying.

Option 1

You have created coloring candy. Yes?

At this moment, when you created the coloring candy, you were NOT standing on this tile, where I see you in the screenshot. Yes?

But you created this candy.

And you think you earned the Done mark for this assignment. Yes?

Β 

Option 2.

You have chosen a task - to create a coloring candy. You created this candy.

And the result was not counted for you. Yes?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?