The game asks me to transfer my Fb account to a Kingdom Account

Comments

• Sherry63
    Sherry63 Posts: 3 Newbie

How can I save my game with fb? I play my game on my phone and it saves it to fb. My game has been at the same spot on both my phone and my computer. Now its not at the same spot on my games.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @GinaH63 @mel155 @Jane1968 !

I was told today a fix for the account migration problem was relased in the recent update of Soda app (version 1.212.3).

Could you please make sure your app is updated and tell me if your problem still persists or not?

Thank you! 😀

• mel155
    mel155 Posts: 24 Level 2

@Pitty_Kitty My app updates automatically and I checked to make sure and it does say that it was updated a day ago to version 1.212.3. Nothing has changed for me on my iPhone or iPad. Phone still shows my FB profile image and says I'm synced with FB and iPad gives me the internet connection error message. I was going to try uninstalling and then reinstalling, but it would delete it on all my devices since they are all connected through icloud and I don't really want to take a chance that I would lose everything on all my devices. I'm on level 8590-something... don't really want to start over.

• Pitty_Kitty

Hello @mel155

phone: at this point the last thing we could try is troubleshooting to see it if the problem solves itself. If your phone Soda app is not showing any connection error then it means it's been connected to King servers up til this point and all your progress is saved. You'll be able to return to your levels and boosters.

• provided you have a King/Fb account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in to your King account and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server

* More detailed info here.

• Pitty_Kitty

@mel155

ipad: this part is a bit confusing. I'm not sure if you're talking about your levels only or levels+ boosters.

First of all, if you reinstall, your levels won't be lost. You still have an account that has been saving your levels up til this point. We're trying to move your account from facebook to king account. Even if it turns out that you're currently unable to log in to your King account, the progress made on the facebook account should be not getting deleted in the migration process and it's definitely not getting deleted in the uninstalling process. so your progress should be saved and synced. Since you phone app is the one that is connected to the servers correctly, once you reinstall the app in your ipad and you log in, the progress that should appear is the one that you see in your iphone app.

Secondly, with that type of connection error Soda app is offline in your ipad. Soda app can't connect to King servers which means progress can't be synced. new progress made on damaged app can't be saved. Purchases can't be made. Player Support can't be contacted directly from the app. I doubt that the cloud is the only thing that is able to connect to the internet in this state.

Levels and gold bars are synced saved thanks to the account but not boosters. boosters are expected to be lost on that app on that specific device when you unistall the app. Are you saying the boosters are also saved and synced on the icloud and you're worrying you'll lose boosters across all devices when you unistall an app on one device?

Lastly, if the unthinkable happens and you do lose your progress/you lose your credentials/create a brand new King account with new credentials, you can contact Player Support and ask them to restore manually your credentials or all your levels so you don't have to start to level 1.

• mel155
    mel155 Posts: 24 Level 2

@Pitty_Kitty Thank you for all of that! I was able to uninstall and reinstall the app on my iPad and it is all working fine! My iphone still looks to be connected to FB, but until it causes problems, I'm just not going to worry about it. I don't want to lose all my boosters there unless I'm forced to. Thanks for your help!

• danicolem
    danicolem Posts: 1 Newbie

When I did this, it did not start me from the current level I was. It started me on different levels I’m assuming from a previous sync. I tried to re sync and all it says is my progress has already been synced. However, they are not synced to my current level.

• BigDoug103
    BigDoug103 Posts: 7 Level 2

How do I sync my account on my phone

• SweetAngel1979
    SweetAngel1979 Posts: 1 Newbie

How can I transfer my fb account to a King account without a laptop/pc because I don’t have one.

• Pitty_Kitty

Hello @SweetAngel1979 and welcome to Soda community

If you play on Soda app, the game should show pop-messages guiding you though the account transfer process even if you play on mobile

If you haven't see it yet, then I would contact Player Support (customer service). they might be able to assist you further

How to contact Player Support on mobile device: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "my game progress"- "can I sync my progress between Facebook and King.com"- scroll down and click "contact us". Please be sure to select "Problems with my Game" and then "Login issues", explain your situation and send.

If you don't play on mobile device, then contact Support from here and if possible, make sure to also add your game ID so Support can locate your account.

How to find your user ID on Soda app: here

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?