• Kat2n12
    Kat2n12 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
  • Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Ok, thanks!

@Kat2n12 @wisbang

I'll try to find out if there is a problem concerning Soda on Facebook page. but it may take some time (days)

-------

Since currently there is no solution, if you wish to bypass this problem, the only option left is to download Soda app from your Microsoft Store for free. Which is possible since Windows 10 supports Soda app downloaded from Microsoft Store. You should be able to find the app by clicking this link.

Soda app is more stable than Soda on Facebook page and you'll probably be able to find Social Hub, the in-game feature you can add friends with. Unless this current Facebook problem is preventing it, you should be able to find your previous Facebook friends too.

Once Soda app is downloaded, log in your King account if you have one already. King account is created with an email address and password.

Soda game is moving away from Facebook log-in for players who play on Soda apps. So, if you log in to you Facebook account, Soda app will eventually ask you to move to a King account to keep playing events (read here). The app should guide you through the process of transferring all your progress and gold bars.

--------

If anything related to moving to King account goes wrong, there is an alternative option for computer users to link a King account and Facebook account together (read here for more infos). The process doesn't need the use of Soda app but it will allow you to find all your levels and gold bars once you log in to King account on Soda app anyway.

------

Hope this helps! If you need clarifications or have more questions, feel free to ask!

• wisbang
    wisbang Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

I did everything you said to do above. I went to microsoft store and clicked get for the game and nothing happened I was log into microsoft. Where do I find the game now. I went to king.com logged in and nope

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @wisbang !

in king.com you won't be able to find the game but you'll be able to link the accounts

Did you try to search for Microsoft Store in your Start menu, open Microsoft Store and search for Candy Crush Soda app?

you should be able to download the app

After installing the app, you should be able to log in to your Facebook account and find all your progress.

Let's do this step first and worry about moving to King account later

Let me know

thanks! 🙂

• baumgartewxsnl
    baumgartewxsnl Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I too have suddenly lost all my friends. Have done all the steps you gave earlier but nothing helps. When will it be solved?

Rosemarie😐️

• Peb
    Peb Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

I am having the same issue all of my friends have been like this for several days

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @baumgartewxsnl and @Peb , welcome to Soda community!

Do you play on Facebook site on your computer?

Or do you play on Soda app installed in your device and connected to your Facebook account?

What device do you use?

what it the operating system in your device? And what version do you have?( For example: Windows 10? Android 11? iOS 15.5?)

Thanks!

Players have been reporting issues concerning Facebook recently. I'm gathering infos from the players but I don't have official infos on the problem and the fix yet. It may take some time.

Thank you for your patience!

• wlbemt54
    wlbemt54 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

All my friends are gone... where are they and what can I do to get them back?

• Debbie19Smith
    Debbie19Smith Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

My friends list to send and receive lives is blank in Candy Crush Soda. What needs to be done to fix this.

Thank You

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?