The game continued to freeze, will I get my stuff back?

Options
tydeforever
tydeforever Posts: 1 Newbie

I had to reloaded the game. I lost everything except gold. I paid money for those items.I am happy for my gold, but 0 on everything thing else? At 10100+ I feel screwed

Best Answer

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @tydeforever and welcome to Soda community!

Do you mean you uninstalled and reinstalled Soda app?

Items like boosters, lives, Daily Bonus streak are saved only on device local storage and not King servers. Unfortunately this means they are permanently lost when Soda app in uninstalled.

Levels progress and gold bars are saved on King servers and they can be restored anytime and anywhere when you log back in to your game account

If you lost purchased items that you didn't get to use before uninstalling the app, King offers replacements.

Community forum can't handle purchases issues as they contain sensitive infos of the player but you may ask King Player Support (customer service) to send your missing items.

• How to contact King Player Support from Soda app in mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers: launch soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "purchases and gold bars"- "why haven't I received my purchase"- scroll down and click "contact us". To ensure a better service, please fill in the form by selecting "Purchase Issues or Questions" and the subtopic that applies to your case the most. Explain your problem and send.

Check out this guide for directions step by step: 👇️

How to contact Player Support from the game to report Purchase issues!

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?