Soda Candy Crush screen will not rotate (This is intended)!

Options

Answers

• abbersbolton
    abbersbolton Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Submitted a ticket @QueenB but no ticket number received yet. Tried to post a YouTube link but I’m too new! 😂
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    I got it @abbersbolton👍

Okay one more thing, can I have a screenshot of Control Center? 

🙏🙏🙏🙏
  • abbersbolton
    abbersbolton Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Voila! Orientation isn’t locked if that’s what you’re checking, but it could be an ipadOS problem there have been a few orientation issues last few months with software catching up to the right mode but not same as this. 
  • rmpmap
    rmpmap Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options
    I think I’ll just wait until next update.  It’s not worth trying to video tape and then Post somewhere else etc. abbersbolton and I have reported the exact same issue. I’m sure there a lot more people with this issue too. QueenB are you testing this issue on an iPad?
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    @rmpmap, we have indeed tested this using the same iPad you have, same episode, same level and we're still not able to reproduce the issue.

The studio has recommended you try reinstalling the game app. Regrettably, you will lose any saved boosters and messages, your Daily Bonus streak and any other special events you have been playing.  

Now if you're not up to it, wait for the next update and see if that solves the issue. 

• rmpmap
    rmpmap Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options
    I’ll wait.  Thank you 
  • april577
    april577 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    rmpmap said:
    My rotation lock is on.  Always is. It’s not my device.  Started with last update yesterday.  iPad software is up to date.  I’ll go back to what I already said.  I want to play landscape. I load the app and it is landscape.  I click play and the screen turns to portrait on the level select screen.  I choose the level and it turns back to landscape. Landscape is what I want but I can’t see the level select screen in landscape.  Something is wrong with you last update.  

• april577
    april577 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    The same thing happen to me.Continue, select play and it rotates to landscape.
  • nitekate
    nitekate Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have the same rotation issue. It started with last iOS update in early Dec. I’m stuck in bed with back injury and can’t use IPad, play game in portrait mode because it keeps falling. Please help.
  • cool4kaz
    cool4kaz Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    This just started today with my game.  Been playing on and off during the day with no problem and now this.  Is there any solution at the moment, it’s so frustrating.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?