mikehowell1 Posts: 11 Level 2
edited April 2020 in Support

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    edited February 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Your favorite Honey is back 🍯🍯🍯

Fist off, apologies for the delay on getting back to you guys. So this is what is happening:

The loading issues on Facebook through Safari is being investigated so if you're having issues on Safari, please try a different browser.

This is also being investigated if you're having the same issue on King.com, so please try a different browser as well.

Now this thread is for Mac issues only so if you're on PC, please check out the following support page here.

Once we have any news on this, we will let you know and in the meantime, lets keep it sweet and apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this 😉

Also, it would be great of you could provide a screenshot of "About this Mac"just like the following:

Just select the Apple on the top left corner and "About this Mac" - Screenshot

Answers

• csmilee
    csmilee Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Candy Crush Soda Saga on Facebook is having the same problems that Candy Crush Jelly Saga has. There is either a problem with the game's graphics or this message comes up:

I think this might be a Facebook problem because I have tried everything to fix it. Could you get this fixed on both games as soon as possible?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hello @csmilee A Warm Welcome Back to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!

Since you are having the same issue on both games, there could be an issue with your device!! Let's try some trouble-shooting steps and rule out that the glitch is from our side!!

Please click on this link and try the steps that are suitable for the Browser you are using ---> https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/247355/is-your-game-crashing-on-pc-king-com

Please post back and let us know how it went after trying the trouble-shooters! Simply type your reply in the blank dialogue box located below.

Hope everything works out fine and you will be able to enjoy your games again! Have a great rest of the day/evening!

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @mikehowell1 A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!! Can you please tell me which game you are having this issue in?

Also, can you please explain with more details? What is happening when you click on a level? Are you kicked out of the game and go to "Home" screen where we click on "Play"?

Are you seeing any error message when you click on the level? And what level are you on now?

Please post back by typing your reply in the blank dialogue box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening & a wonderful weekend 🌸

• mikehowell1
    Options

I'm on level 1585. I open the app in facebook, close the "invite friends" window, click on the overview icon in the upper right corner, select my current level group, scroll across to get to me current level. When I try to click on the level to play nothing happens. No error message just nothing happens

• mikehowell1
    Options

Sorry, it's Candy Crush Soda Saga

• csmilee
    csmilee Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

I tried all of these steps with Candy Crush Jelly Saga, but I am still having problems. The games only work once in a while; but most of the time, they either display that message or show up with messed up graphics. I believe it may be a problem on your end.

• msteacher66
    msteacher66 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Candy Crush Saga works fine for me on my Mac, but Candy Crush Soda stopped working about 4 days ago. I can send lives to Soda friends and then cannot get past that to play.

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello again @csmilee Hope you are having a nice weekend 🙂

I am sorry to hear that!! I understood that you are playing on a PC! Can you please post the details of your PC? Does it have all the updated Browsers, etc., Also, what Browser you are using?

Do you play only Jelly and Soda OR do you play other King games too? If so, are they loading properly?

Thank you for your patience!

• Cassius_King
    Cassius_King Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Candy Crush Soda is not working for me in Facebook but Candy Crush Saga is. I am having to play Soda at King.com. It's been like this for several days. It loads up to the point I pick the level I am on but will not go further. I am on a Mac and updated the OS today, rebooted and also cleared the cache, updated my flash player and java with the hopes something would work. I think the glitch is on King.com's side

• Yeloperyl
    Yeloperyl Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

I'm using the same equipment, and I've done the same and having the same issue too. 1362802236. You get to the levels but cannot click to open the latest level. Any help you can provide would be very welcomed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?