Lollipop Hammer rewards not received for winning Bubblegum Hill- UNDER INVESTIGATION

Options

Answers

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,126 Community Manager
    edited July 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello everyone!

For our new members: Welcome to our Community!

You are in the right place! This issue has been reported to the Studio.

Any updates regarding this issue will be handed by the wonderful @Lola_Pop 🤗

• Gumyupawpaw
    Gumyupawpaw Posts: 1,615 Level 4
    edited July 2020
    Options

I didn't get my reward at least three times, no 6 hammers no gold bar after I had completed the 5th level on BGH. I contacted King to report that, I got an email back to acknowledge my complain, I never heard from them afterwards, It has happened twice, I now give up reporting anything to King, very disappointed with them. Contacting them and send email to them IS a waste of time !

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

@Gumyupawpaw that is very frustrating! So sorry. I hope you didn't use any boosters on BGH. That would be super 😡😡😡

• Yaz_Milani
    Yaz_Milani Posts: 204 Level 3
    Options

Hi. As grateful and happy as I am to have this beautiful feature back.. I am wondering why every once in a while I do not get my lollipop rewards. This is the 4th time it happens. Please reimburse me!

Below is a screen shot of today’s proof that I won.

• Sweetice
    Sweetice Posts: 2,464 Level 4
    Options

Hello...Welcome here!

Can you please check out this link here. Hope it helps!

• Yaz_Milani
    Yaz_Milani Posts: 204 Level 3
    Options

@Sweetice as much as I appreciate the generic link you sent me, it doesn’t help at all. I have experienced this previously and hoped it would stop now that bubblegum hill had supposedly been updated. But it happened again today. I really would like my rewards and not some empty talk with all due respect.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Doesn't it feel like the studio did not fix anything. they took BGH down for months. they added a cool feature lightings for lives. most players don't like. that is very cool, studio!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,820 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @Yaz_Milani Hearty Welcome Back to the wonderful King Community 🤗

Hope you are doing alright and you & your family are staying safe!

With regards to the BGH, the reason it was taken out was to fix the issue of "not receiving rewards"! Although, it came back with many fixes, looks like the issue is still affecting some players 😔

Is it just the Lollipops? Did you receive 1 hour unlimited lives AND the Gold Bars after you were dethroned?

Right now, I will take your details to send them over to the Soda Community In-charge team, so that they can report to the Studio that the issue still exists.

But, with regards to the "missing Lollipops" -- please contact the "Player Support Team" directly from your game. I am not sure whether they work over the weekend or not, as I have never tried that.

If you have sent a complaint before, you know the norm that you will be heard back from an actual agent after 3 to 5 days. If you did not send any complaint till now, this is how it works -- as soon as you send the complaint, you will receive an automated response with few trouble-shooting steps, etc. (you can ignore that part) -- wait for 3 to 5 days and if you still did not hear from them, please do send a reply through that automated email itself, and somebody will reach you out.

Did I clarify some of your questions?

Talk to you soon! Have a wonderful rest of the day and great weekend ahead 🍬 🍬

• Ariel11
    Ariel11 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hi all.

Thank you for bringing back the bubblegum hill, but for 3rd week on a row it's not giving the rewards, only the first time, and not always. Could you please fix this?

Thanks

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,259 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our community

If there are no rewards, please contact customer service.

To get help directly from the game: Go to the settings gearwheel in the game, then tap on the question mark. You'll be directed to the help center. There you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you cannot find the issue or the provided steps don't solve it, then scroll to the bottom of the same help center page and tap on 'Contact us': There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (that is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer to it and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

https://soporto.king.com/contact

I still like to pass it on that it will be checked !!!

Good luck

@Lola_Pop

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?