🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Comments

• mtr531yahoocom
    mtr531yahoocom Posts: 1 Newbie

I’m Maryann and I am also a newbie! What else can I say right now. No clue. Thank you very much appreciate any help 😻

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,743 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! @mtr531yahoocom 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Let's introduce myself! 😉

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Expert Player) that I can still help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 💍😄

It's shining like a diamond! Sassy! 💍😄

Anyway, Which King's game have you playing? 😊

If you have playing Diamond Diaries Saga, can you tell me what's your current level on this game? 😊

You can also check here 👇😉

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️💎👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1)and here (Part 2)? ⚫⚪

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

If you are not playing Diamond Diaries Saga, please select your correct game area here. 😉

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Jennifersulze1
    Jennifersulze1 Posts: 10 Level 2

Hi my name is Jenny, I am 47 yrs old. I live & love w/ my fiancë of 25 yrs, I know U r thinking damn that's a long time. & yes it is we were supposed to tie the knot closer to the beginning of our relationship but Mike's father passed away & he was to be a very big part of our day so it just keeps getting pushed further back, & I never needed a piece of paper to let me know how much I love him, but now as time goes by Mike's health isn't the best & I help take care of him (thank God he's very head-strong) which gives me a lot of time to screw around playing my games, & seriously starting to think about walking down the aisle, & having adventures together hopping on our Harley & just seeing where the wind & road lead us to.

So jazzed to be part of the community, thanks

Everyone have a Sassy & game entertaining day ya'll.

Sorry so long but thanks for listening & so excited to start getting to know everyone.

• Diamond_Lim

Nice your introduce yourself! @Jennifersulze1 👍😄 

Let's introduce myself now! 😉

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Expert Player) that I can still help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 💍😄

Anyway, thank you for your playing any King's Games! ❤️😊

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1)and here (Part 2)? ⚫⚪

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

• Olivjacob
    Olivjacob Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi everyone am oliv Jacob a Nigerian. Animal lover must especially dogs, very fun to be with

One love from here❤❤

• Diamond_Lim

Nice your introduce yourself! @Olivjacob 👍😄

If you have playing Diamond Diaries Saga, can you tell me what's your current level on this game? 😊

If you are not playing Diamond Diaries Saga, please select your correct game area here. 😉

• catlady13
    catlady13 Posts: 4 Newbie

hello everyone!

have a great day!

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! @catlady13 👋

• Deking3196
    Deking3196 Posts: 11 Level 2

Thanks a bunch, so glad to be here🧡💛💯

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?