🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,189 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited September 2022
    Options

Hello there and Glad to see you! @Deking3196 👋😄

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Let's introduce myself! 😉

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Expert Player) that I can still help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 💍😄

It's shining like a diamond! Sassy! 💍😄

Anyway, can you tell me Which King's game have you playing first? 😊

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• PattyRae
    PattyRae Posts: 128 Level 3
    Options

Hi everybody,

My name is Pattyrae. I live in Ohio USA. I love dogs, I have 2 right now. I did have 5 at one point, but they gotten old and their day had come for them to say good by. I love playing the kings games, but I'm only playing 2 at the moment. In jelly crush saga I'm on level 684 and blossom saga I'm on level 571. I believe that I'm doing good.

• Lil-Feather
    Lil-Feather Posts: 46 Level 2
    Options

Welcome Pattyrae. It is nice to meet you! Have a bubbly day! :D

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Nice your introduce yourself and Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Jelly Saga and Blossom Blast Saga! @PattyRae 😄

It's my turn now! 😉

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Expert Player) that I can still help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 💍😄

You can also comment your country that you can also claim these badges on your view profile on this community 👇🏅😄

🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge here! I 🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Kimmy World badge here! I 🌍 Where are you playing from? Answer and Get the badge here! 🌍 I Where are you playing from here? - Win Badge only!

• carly7898
    carly7898 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello my name is Carly and I'm new here. Right now I'm only playing Soda but I will probably start some other games soon. Especially since I found this. This is awesome!!!✨💕☀️

• Diamond_Lim
    edited September 2022
    Options

Hello there and Nice to see you! @carly7898 👋😄

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Let's introduce myself! 😉

Anyway, Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Soda Saga. ❤️😊 I hope you start playing another King's Games soon! 😉

You can also check more on Candy Crush Soda Community. (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) 😉

• lakill
    lakill Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited September 2022
    Options

I’m also new on in here, I do hope we all get along and move forward together. Dx

*Edited by CM: ⛔ That’s too much personal information. We have removed the screenshot. - Our House Rules

• PattyRae
    Options

Hi all,

My name is Patricia, but I liked to be called PattyRae. I have not played the diamond diaries. I'm all caught up in the other king communities games. Right now I am playing the Jelly and the Blossom saga. I used to play more of the Kings games, but it gets to be too much all at once. Hope to see you all around.

Love you all

• PattyRae
    Options

Oh, I had more to tell you about me . I am 64 years old, on disability due to getting cancer, but I have survived and trying to enjoy every minute of my life as good as I can. I have 4 grandchildren that are very dear to me. My life is lonely due to being on disability and my siblings already passed or just to far away to visit.

HI TO ALL COME JOIN THE FUN.

• Diamond_Lim
    edited September 2022
    Options

Nice your introduce yourself! Thank you for your still playing Blossom Blast Saga and Candy Crush Jelly Saga! @PattyRae 👍😄

It's my turn now! 😉

Happy Monday! 😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?