Can you add community members to Friends in game & how can I log into both facebook and my King acco

BreebabyBreebaby Posts: 81 Level 2

Is there a way to add people from the community to my friends list on the king games I play? Even if I'm logged in through Facebook? I'm on a much higher level when logged into facebook than I am when I'm logged into my King account. My game won't allow me to link my Facebook and my King account so they're in sync with the level I am on

Best Answers

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 40,854 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Accepted Answer

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You can see this answer for similar your question here (Can I sync my progress between Facebook and King.com?) by Community Team that I hope this helps. 😊

And don't worry! You can click here to read my answers to follow these steps of add more friends that I hope you can send and receive lives with friends on this game (any King's Games). 😊

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

Have a SASSY day! 😊

Accepted Answer

Signature - Moderators 2021 DiDS Diamond Limpng

🌟 Win Gold Bars here! Help Lucy identify the characters 🌟

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

👑 Are you newbie? Learn more here! Want to win free Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribe here on Tagging List of King's Games & Community Hub! Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas here! 👑

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Lola_PopLola_Pop Posts: 6,820 Community Manager
    edited April 8 Accepted Answer

Hello @Breebaby !

We've been reviewing your accounts- it turns out you have 2 different accounts. On the one with player ID 483012918, you're on level 578 in Blossom Blast Saga, and on level 1783 in Candy Crush Saga; on the one with player ID 1510743676, you're on level 105 in Blossom Blast Saga and on level 688 in Candy.

You can only sync one King account to one Facebook account, and if the old King account is synced with your current Facebook account, there is no way to sync the new King account to it. 😥

The only thing we can do is transfer your levels to the old King account again, so that you are on the correct level when you play on Facebook and on King. Would you be interested in this? Just let @Diamond Lim or me know! 🤗

Thanks!

Accepted Answer
    Accepted Answer

Ok then!

I'll put you on level 578 in Blossom Blast Saga, and on level 1783 in Candy Crush Saga in the account with player ID: 1510743676, @Breebaby . Any other game, or just these 2?

Accepted Answer
    Accepted Answer

Hello @Breebaby !

Thanks for your patience- I've transferred your progress to the King account now. 😊

And thanks, @Diamond Lim , for the reminder 😉

Accepted Answer
Prev13

Answers