🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

difficult playing game

annasplayhouse
annasplayhouse Posts: 1 Newbie

I'm finding it very difficult to pass the level that I'm in.

You should give daily boosters to play. I'm now getting stuck in each level I play becoming annoying. I use to and still do like playing this game but find it very difficult to pass any levels anymore would play 15 to 20 times before passing and level lately. Please improve the game

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,478 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! @annasplayhouse 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Can you tell me what's level are you stuck on? 🤔

I know these levels are very challenging but it's still not problem to be passed without using boosters and extra moves mostly. So we must keep trying to pass these levels many times until passed. If we try many times but it's still failed while they post level problems on Diamond Diaries Community, I will asking Community Team to fix these levels easier as well. Anyway, it's not all of levels fixed easier as those levels are easy/normal/little difficult that can be passed without using boosters and extra moves.

If you stuck on what level, you can post question on this game's community that I can help you how to pass level without using boosters and extra moves. If I cannot as level is more difficult, I will asking them to fix level. 😉

You can check this information here (Level is too hard?) by Community Team.

Don't worry! You can also check here to learn amazing linking skills :

I hope you can understand to read amazing skills that you can passed levels easier. 😉

And you can win more gold bars and boosters with features such as Collect the Diamonds from Bernadetta Mission, Jeweller's Club, City Challenge and another features on this game.

Not just these features on this game, you can also participate and answer on general contests that you can also win free gold bars on this game. 😉

Also check here :

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

💍 Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 🤩

💫From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

🎨 Art Challenge: Draw the missing secret ingredient HERE🏺

🏀🏓Grab the badge of the Month-August HERE 🏓🏀

👨‍🔧👩‍🔧📧 Our Support Team needs a sweet name Vote and comment your suggestion HERE

🐝 Let's welcome the Queen of the Month HERE 🐝

The Audio team needs you! Meet the Kingsters who "set the tone" at King here!

📬 New Monthly Newsletter! Don't miss it!

What is your favorite King game? HERE

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Member of the Month-July 2021: Greymane HERE

Test your psychic powers and win gold bars here! (General Contest)

Summer Fun Community Contest here! (General Contest)

Have a sassy day! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?