Cheater on Rival Challenge?

Options
2»

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,108 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Yeah! It's shame as we really cannot beat any cheaters/hackers possible. 🙁

So we hope their team check then help and give you gold bars back if they can on Monday. 😊

Happy Sassy and Wonderful Weekend! 💎😄

• xmatouss
    xmatouss Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hi All

this is just to confirm to all members that Community Team did not help me and I simply wasted so much time playing a challenge against a cheater. In the end the cheater got 141 gold bars, and I received 20 as a “reward” for my effort. Joke, I know…

• Diamond_Lim
    edited October 2022
    Options

Yes! Community Team answered me their team gives you small consolation prize (20 gold bars) as a gesture of goodwill.

Also bad news : There's no way they can prove in a technical way what that player did or how they did it. Sorry again. 😓

• Deandra260
    Deandra260 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I came on here just to see if anyone else has come across a cheater and if anything can be done. Apparently there isn't anything that can be done, but wanted to put my story out there because it is so frustrating to have this happen to you when you are doing everything right. I really don't want to give up, I am fully prepared to take this to the end just to see how far I can go.

I have been playing a rival challenge for 123 turns. Our challenge is to make vertical blasts and my rival currently has to make 615 vertical blasts. Luckily, I was able to choose lives recharging faster when I entered my new city so that helps when it is my turn. There is no way my rival is not cheating. On his current turn, somehow he has managed to make 580 vertical blasts in under 33 minutes. I'm not sure how long it actually took, but he was at 0 blasts with 14h 6m left and when I checked next he was at 580 blasts with 13h 33m left, so somewhere in that time he got 580 blasts toward the goal. That's 1060 moves assuming you are able to make either a vertical or horizontal blast on every move. That is 1 move about every half second. Even if you have unlimited lives and lives recharging faster, there is no way you can make moves that fast. This is not the first round this guy has been able to move along quickly, but it is the first time I have screenshots to validate what has happened.

• Allison_Glen
    Allison_Glen Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I'm experiencing the same issue. The challenge is to collect dolls and l am up to collecting over 700 which takes me all day. I finally finished about 2 hours age and now find the challenger has achieved 728 dolls 10 minutes ago. This is happening every day. How on earth do they cheat?

• Diamond_Lim
    edited October 2022
    Options

Hello there! @Deandra260 and @Allison_Glen 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga so much and asking your feedback about this problem. Yeah! We understand you are feeling very bad as some of those players are really hacker/cheater while they did completed the tasks very fast and easy within less than one hour and hacking/cheating. It's very unfair for them.

And we know you are still good and not cheat players now. So please send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) then I will asking Community Team then their team gives you small consolation prize as a gesture of goodwill soon. But their team has answered me bad news about cheaters on rival challenge feature : There's no way they can prove in a technical way what those players did or how they did it. Very sorry again. 😓

But you can still win and get more free boosters (gold bars) with another features/events on this game too! 😉

I will still waiting for you sending your Game ID then I will asking Community Team then their team gives you small consolation prize as a gesture of goodwill soon. Thank you again! 😊

You can also check here 👇😊

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here and King Community here 🌶️

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here too! 🎉🏆✨

🎃 Looking for a fun costume for Halloween? Dress up as Lucy for a chance to win 50 Gold Bars here! I Why and when do you play King Games? - We want to know here! (Answer for a chance to win Gold Bars!) I Solve your answer from no colour image challenge and Win Gold Bars here! ⚫⚪🤔

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

🌍 Where are you playing from? Answer and Get the Badge here! 🌍

🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Answer and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎📱 Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacks here! 😉

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Allison_Glen
    Allison_Glen Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Thanks for your reply. My ID is 1452564545

• Deandra260
    Deandra260 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thank you for taking the time to reply. I intend to go as far as I can in this challenge. You never know what will happen. Maybe the other player will get bored. So far it's doable. I managed to get 7 hours sleep last night, went to work and only played during lunch and still finished my round with several hours to spare. So it's not like it's impossible to make that many blasts in the 24 hours given. It's just not possible to do as many as the other player did in 33 minutes.

My player ID is 1094928545

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Okay! Thank you for your answering your Game ID on this game! @Deandra260 and @Allison_Glen 👍😊

I will asking Cheater on Rival Challenge problem and sending your Game ID to Community Team first then we hope their team gives you small consolation prize as a gesture of goodwill soon. 😉

However, their team has answered me bad news about cheaters on rival challenge feature There's no way they can prove in a technical way what those players did or how they did it. Very sorry again. 😓

But you can still win and get more free boosters (gold bars) with another features/events on this game too! 😉

Also thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga! 👍😊

You can also check here 👇😊

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here and King Community here 🌶️

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here too! 🎉🏆✨

🎃 Looking for a fun costume for Halloween? Dress up as Lucy for a chance to win 50 Gold Bars here! I Why and when do you play King Games? - We want to know here! (Answer for a chance to win Gold Bars!) I Solve your answer from no colour image challenge and Win Gold Bars here! ⚫⚪🤔

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

🌍 Where are you playing from? Answer and Get the Badge here! 🌍

🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Answer and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎📱 Did you see new look on Android devices on this game? Check and Ask your feedbacks here! 😉

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?