1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

For the last 2 days I cannot load Diamond Diaries

Options

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,620 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your translating English Language.

Don't worry! How about you can follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (any device) that I hope you can playing this game. 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com. 

If it's still not worked again, You can click on "Contact Us" then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game User ID on Facebook check here) that I hope they will help you but it taken longer. 😊

Or you can also download this game (Diamond Diaries Saga) if you have playing mobile device. Then you can continue saving your progress (save your current level) with Facebook/King Account. Gold Bars, some events and collect the diamond mission can still transferred but boosters and some events cannot transferred with any devices.

I have playing this game has nothing major issues like Crashing, Level Bugs and another issues with mobile device but give up to play with PC too. 😉

Anyway, this issue with PC is still reported to Studio Team but I am not sure this issue should be fixed or not. 🤔

Also check :

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍Join the Diamond Diaries Level 2000 Celebration HERE

💍 Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 🤩

🍐🍅🍌💧 Super Cropsies Contest - Win Gold Bars to your game here!

Have a sassy day! 😊

• beek81
    beek81 Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited July 2021
    Options

diamond diaries is not loading again, now for more than a week. please fix this problem as it's not the first time it's happened.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! @beek81 👋

Don't worry! How about you can follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (any device) that I hope you can playing this game. 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com. 

Anyway, you posted wrong area as this area is Papa Pear Community (not Diamond Diaries Community). So please ask here on Diamond Diaries Community (Correct Area) next time! Thank you!

Also check :

💍Win Gold Bars here! Beat Diamond Lim's score on Collect the Doll Level 🎎 (Diamond Diaries Contest) 

Summer Fun Community Contest here! (Global Contest)

Have a sassy day! 😊

I move this thread to Diamond Diaries Community soon. 😉

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @beek81 and welcome to our Community!

I moved your post from Papa Pear to Diamond Diaries.

• Zocanna
    Zocanna Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Game is frozen in a loop of the loading page. It's been this way for about 2 months. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times with no change in the game. Not sure where to go from here. I really do enjoy this game but I think I have give it enough time and effort in finding a correction to this problem. If anyone can help me in finding a solution I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance, Zocanna.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Don't worry! How about you tried to follow these another troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue here (Android) or here (Apple) that I hope this helps! 😉

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

Also check here :

💍Win Gold Bars here! Beat Diamond Lim's score on Collect the Doll Level 🎎 (Diamond Diaries Contest)

Have a sassy day! 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @RxRanger 👋

If you still have issues with getting Diamond Diaries Saga to load fully on your desktop, please post your Game ID here on the page so they can investigate the issue further.

How to find your Game ID? Please check HERE.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! @valeriess @susanbailey @drb @Moonwoman58 @dihna @air2 @sivsko @susanmeerleveld @linnie123446 @Jnice128 @tel4plm @Angel64 @mati64 @Amy_Amber_Parker @zsuzsika58 👋

If you still have issues with getting Diamond Diaries Saga to load fully on your desktop, please post your Game ID here on the page so they can investigate the issue further.

I will waiting for your response to answer! 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! 👋

Or you can also download this game (Diamond Diaries Saga) if you have playing mobile device. Then you can continue saving your progress (save your current level) with Facebook/King Account. Gold Bars, some events and collect the diamond mission can still transferred but boosters and some events cannot transferred with any devices.

I have playing this game has nothing major issues like Crashing, Level Bugs and another issues with mobile device but give up to play with PC too. 😉

Have a sassy day. ❤️😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello again! 👋

Or you can also download this game (Diamond Diaries Saga) if you have playing mobile device. Then you can continue saving your progress (save your current level) with Facebook/King Account. Gold Bars, some events and collect the diamond mission can still transferred but boosters and some events cannot transferred with any devices.

I have playing this game has nothing major issues like Crashing, Level Bugs and another issues with mobile device but give up to play with PC too. 😉

Have a sassy day. ❤️😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?