🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

💎 Diamond Diaries Poll #1 💎 - What level are you on?

Options

Comments

• Kuutarjamatti
    Kuutarjamatti Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hello Lim I'm at level 2675 This game is really the best new levels I look forward to Happy New Year for everyone Especially for you Lim 👍❤️

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,043 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Over Level 901

Hello again! @Kuutarjamatti 👋

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English on this area that we can understand / help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language as well on next time. You can also read the House Rules here!

Wow! That was so fast! Masterful again! Congratulations! You have completed max level (Level 2675) on this game! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done again! 👍😄

Me too! 😄

Anyway, thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga. ❤️😊

You can also participate and answer here (Show your amazing score on Happy New Year 2022 Contest) that you can chance to win gold bars to the King game of your choice! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💎💡✔️

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 💎🔗🤩

✍️ Subscribe here to Diamond Diaries Tagging List! 💍

💫 From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

💥 Badge of the Month - January HERE 💥

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😄

• annybutterfly23
    annybutterfly23 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Estoy tratando de avanzar de nuevo 😞 perdí mi progreso por cambio de país y correo electrónico

• Diamond_Lim
    Options
    Over Level 901

Hello there! @annybutterfly23 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English on this area that we can understand / help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language as well on next time. You can also read the House Rules here! But you can join and ask here with using Spanish Language on Spanish Corner. Thanks! 😊

Oh No! Have you lost your current level on Diamond Diaries Saga? 😢

Don't worry! You can check to read and follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem. (This solve discussion by Community Team.) (Any Device) 😉

So click here to read to follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem that I hope this helps and you can back to your current level on this game! 😉

If it's still not worked, you can click on "Contact Us" then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope they will help you but it taken longer.

Anyway, thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga. ❤️😊

You can also participate and answer here (Show your amazing score on Happy New Year 2022 Contest) that you can chance to win gold bars to the King game of your choice! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

💥 Badge of the Month - January HERE 💥

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😄

• Hell66
    Hell66 Posts: 762 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Over Level 901

Hi @Diamond Lim 🙋‍♀️

I finaly made it through level 2737 after a couple of days really hard work it was so so hard .

I’m not really sure about how I was able to do get the last diamond up over the last blockers,

But I did it. 🥳

But now I’m stuck on level 2742. 😩

Have a great St. Valentines evening everyone and stay safe!

🙏🥰🌹♥️

• Diamond_Lim
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Over Level 901

Wow! Congratulations! Finally you passed Level 2737 on this game! Well done! @Hell66 👍😄

Then finally I am back while let me help you how to pass level 2742 without using boosters and extra moves today. 😄

You can see my following tip screenshots here :

Tada! I complete this level without using boosters and extra moves and with my 1st try today and this level is nothing so tricky yet. 😄

So after you check my following tip screenshots, I hope you can passed this level without using boosters and extra moves too. 😉

Good luck and Failure is the mother of success! 🤞😄

Anyway, these three levels (Level 2737, 2743 and 2745) are really very impossible then reported to Studio Team check and fix easier soon. Check here and please be patience until these three levels fix easier soon. Thanks. 😉

You can also participate and answer here (💘Your thoughts on Valentine's Day💘) and here (💕 Welcome to the 2022 Sweeter Than Ever Community-Wide Valentine's Day Contest 💕) that you can chance to win gold bars on this game too! 😉

📰 Community Newsletter- February Edition HERE

❤️ Let us be your Valentine HERE!

Badge of the Month - February HERE 🤔

Art Challenge - Master the Art of Origami (Part I) - Win Badge HERE

Sealed with a love note - Win Badge HERE 💌

👑 Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) HERE!

Member of the Month- January 2022: Anahita_2005 HERE

Have a nice and safety day too! Happy Valentine's Day To You Too! ❤️😊

• Hell66
    Options
    Over Level 901

Thank you @Diamond Lim for allways helping and tagging everyone!!!

Have a great day and stay safe!

🙏🥰

• Diamond_Lim
    Options
    Over Level 901

You are welcome and it's my pleasure! @Hell66 😉

• Hell66
    Options
    Over Level 901

Look @Diamond Lim

Wow I made it through level 2745...ok I had to use two hammers that I bought with GB I got from Bernadetta.

I was so close like four times and the fifth time I was so mad at the game for teasing me so I bought the hammers 🙈

Have a nice evening everyone and stay safe!

🙏🥰🌹

• Diamond_Lim
    Options
    Over Level 901

Wow! Superb! You did them! After complete on Level 2745, another next new levels are really no problem. I promise! @Hell66 😄

Staying safe and healthy too! ❤️😊

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?