🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,433 Diamond Diaries Moderator
  • Jose65_6
    Jose65_6 Posts: 945 Level 3

Thanks Diamonds diaries for admitting me

• Diamond_Lim
  • Bibi_123
    Bibi_123 Posts: 5,101 Level 4

Hi lim. How are you? I'm stuck on level 2712 on pet rescue saga. Any tips? Seen the tatourel didn't help.also, u just wanted to comment on the bombs you get when you, rescue the special animals. Well I got a few .uesd them in my game but, it didn't help.no animals came up.so, I wasted my bombs. 😫😪😪😪

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! @hanif123 👋

Tips for Pet Rescue Saga Level 2712 by @Lynette the Pet Rescue Moderator :

The Pets in this Level only appear when you remove the mesh from a block from the bottom row.

Removing mesh from each block in this final row will produce a corresponding Pet in the top row.

Level Help!

Blocked on a tricky level? Find tutorial videos by @Lynette HERE.

Tips, Tricks & Tutorials by @Lynette. Help and tips on game features and blockers HERE.

Need more level help? Then post your question HERE and other rescuers around the world will help you out.

Thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga! ❤️😊

Let's post your screenshot and claim your another milestone level badges as you did reached milestone levels completed. 😉

Animal Kingdom Level 1000 Level 2000

You make sure click on "Add image" that they will check your screenshot better! 👍😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

🐈️ Meow Marathon! Collect badges and win Gold Bars HERE!

👋 Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow - Get Badge HERE!

Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Community here and in King Community here 🐈️🐕️ 🚩👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! @Kathi2385 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Let's introduce myself! 😉

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Expert Player) that I can still help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 💍😄

It's shining like a diamond! Sassy! 💍😄

Anyway, Which King's game have you playing? 😊

If you have playing Diamond Diaries Saga, can you tell me what's your current level on this game? 😊

You can also check here 👇😉

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️💎👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1)and here (Part 2)? ⚫⚪

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

If you are not playing Diamond Diaries Saga, please select your correct game area here. 😉

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Younis_Ali121
    Younis_Ali121 Posts: 36 Level 2
    edited May 2022

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules

• Younis_Ali121
    Younis_Ali121 Posts: 36 Level 2
    edited May 2022

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules

• Diamond_Lim

@Younis_Ali121 - Sorry for your reply because we can only use English Language around King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. Also please don't posting so many spam comments on King Community. You must read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🍭👑

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game and please check more on Candy Crush Community. (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) 😉

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?