🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Another impossible level - 3098?

King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,258 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: Another impossible level - 3048?.

Comments

• bianca70
    bianca70 Posts: 196 Level 2

Level 3098 is impossible to play out, because you have not enough moves to play out, 9 moves over to play the second aria.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,486 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited August 2022

Hello again! @bianca70 👋

Yep! I agree this level is really impossible to be passed again as it's not very enough moves to be passed possible. 😢

15 Moves is too less moves and there are so many layers of blockers that we cannot complete this level possible. I have tried many times but still failed.

So let me ask and report this level to Community Team now then we hope this level should be fixed easier. Thank you for your feedback. 😊

You can still earned more boosters (gold bars) by features/events that you can use them to pass any impossible levels on this game if you got so close. 😉

You can check this information here (Level is too hard?) by Community Team and check to learn my amazing linking skills here.

Anyway, Level 3110 is still max level on this game currently now. 😉

You can also check more this game's exciting threads and contests here 👇😉

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️💎👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1)and here (Part 2)? ⚫⚪

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

💎 Level 3,000 is here! Download your wallpaper and get your badge and Let's celebrate Level 3000 on Diamond Diaries Saga together here! 💎🎉😄

🌍 Where are you playing from? Answer and Get the Badge here! 🌍

✨ YOU wanted it, we made it happen here!

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Diamond_Lim
    edited August 2022

Hello again! @bianca70 👋

Very sorry! Bad news as unfortunately Community Team decided they cannot fixed this level easier. So we cannot help you again. We are afraid. 😢

You can also earned more boosters (gold bars) by in-game features/events that you can use them to pass any impossible levels on this game if you got so close. You can also check to learn my amazing linking skills here. 😉

We hope you can passed this impossible level! Good luck for passing this level! 🤞😊

Anyway, 3125 is the max level on this game currently now. 😉

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1)and here (Part 2)? ⚫⚪

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

• Andy_Green
    Andy_Green Posts: 195 Level 3

I was going to post about this level but found this topic. It's disheartening and unfair to hear it isn't going to be fixed. Every level is possible to complete without boosters or extra moves except this one. It forces the player to keep replaying the level over and over until enough gems can be attained in order to exchange them for 5 extra moves. Even then, as I've found out, five extra moves still isn't enough.

I absolutely love this game but when a level becomes frustrating because its impossible to complete, that's when I rapidly begin to lose interest in playing anymore. 😭

• Diamond_Lim

Yeah! I agree this level is really impossible to be passed! Very sorry but they cannot help us to fix this level easier. So afraid and upset. 😢😢😢

But don't worry! You can still earned more free boosters (gold bars) by in-game features that you can use them to pass any impossible levels on this game if you got so close. 😉

You can also check this information here (Level is too hard?) by Community Team and learn my amazing linking skills here.

I hope you can passed this impossible level! Good luck for passing this level! 🤞😊

Anyway, Level 3140 is still max level but attention as over Level 3000 are becoming more masterful hard on this game right now.

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

• Andy_Green

It is totally unfair. I could totally understand the difficulty being set high if it was marked on the map as such, but it isn't. The level before is classed as difficult so I honestly think in my opinion, the Diamond Diaries team should rectify level 3098.

• Andy_Green

Has this level been altered? I've just managed to complete it with ease and 1 move remaining! All other times, the closest I've been is needing 8 more jewels.

• Diamond_Lim

Unfortunately Community Team decided they cannot fixed this level easier. So we still cannot help you again. We are afraid. 😢

I think you should earned more free extra moves and round hammers by Jeweller's Club (Team Feature) that you can used them to pass this tricky level possible. Anyway, these features always be here to help you earn more free boosters and gold bars on this game! Failure is the mother of success! Good luck! 🤞😊

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?