🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,444 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Nice to meet you! @keldricmitchell 👋😄

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Let's introduce myself! 😉

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Expert Player) that I can still help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 💍😄

It's shining like a diamond! Sassy! 💍😄

Anyway, can you tell me Which King's game have you playing first? 😊

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Pamalearenee
    Pamalearenee Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

Hi, I'm Pamalea from Arkansas USA 😁 I love being a part of this community!!!! It gives me hope for the rest of the world out there to show and appreciate the others that they are around and remember that life is much more enjoyable and pleasant when it's filled with kindness instead of what's going on these days !!! Thank everyone again for being so welcoming and inviting 💜

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Nice your introduce yourself and Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga and Candy Crush Soda Saga! @Pamalearenee 👍😄

It's my turn now! 😉

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Expert Player) that I can still help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 💍😄

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here, in Candy Crush Soda Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🍭🥤👑

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here, Candy Crush Soda Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on games and please check more on Candy Crush Community and Candy Crush Soda Community. (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

• Alziebee
    Alziebee Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi im Melissa I live in mo. And I love my cat more than people! I use to play candy crush so when they came out with soda I tired it and have been hooked ever since even tho Im only in the 3000s. I was sick for a long time and couldn't play for a couple years off and on but now Im ready to get going. Really love the game and the side games are my favorite! Keep up the good work. Thank you melissa

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Nice your introduce yourself and Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Soda Saga! @Alziebee 👍😄

It's my turn now! 😉

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Soda Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🍭🥤👑

You can also participate on Candy Crush Soda Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game and please check more on Candy Crush Soda Community. (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Nice to meet you! @carol1954 👋😄

Anyway, can you tell me Which King's game have you playing first? 😊

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

• lisalee422
    lisalee422 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hello 👋 I'm Lisa I love this game...I'm from New York a parent to 4 grown adults now..and a Gramma also..my baby is my shitzu,his name is PJ and is very spoiled..glad to meet new people and enjoy playing with you all and on level 1592..fun and addicting 😊.have a great day &God bless.🙏👍❤️

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! Nice your introduce yourself and Nice to meet you! 👋😄

And Sassy! Thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga! 👍😄

You can also check this game's exciting threads and contests here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨ I Solve your answer from no colour image challenge and Win Gold Bars here! ⚫⚪🤔 I How does playing King Games make you feel? Tell us for a chance to win 20 Gold Bars here! 🎉

💎🏅 Have you passed over Level 1000, 2000 and 3000? Post a screenshot then Claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here! 😄

🌍 Where are you playing from? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌍

🗼🗽 What's your favourite destination and Why? Let us know and Get the Badge here! 🌉🏜️

🌐 Nationality & Language - Tell us and Get the Badge here! 🌐

💎 What's your current level on this game? Post your screenshot and Get the Badge here! 🏅😉

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?