Farm Heroes Saga not loading on Facebook! FIXED!

Options

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,694 Community Manager
    Options
    @adam64, are you sure this is not level 2173?

We've looked at 2175 and that is the level @PummyRaj has posted. We've also tested level 2173 and was not able to reproduce the issue 😕
  • adam64
    adam64 Posts: 46 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    Options
    QueenB I am still in this 2175 level, because almost every time the game stops responding. I have never had Windows 10 systems all the time my computer works on Windows 7 Professional. Works on a Chrome browser.
  • adam64
    Options
    QueenB said:
    @adam64, are you sure this is not level 2173?

We've looked at 2175 and that is the level @PummyRaj has posted. We've also tested level 2173 and was not able to reproduce the issue 😕

QueenB  right, this is level 2173.
    I was wrong, I don't know how it happened.
    I played for the first time today and the game stopped working immediately. There still seems to be something wrong with this level. This is how the board looks.

• adam64
    Options
    Just now I was able to pass levels 2173 and 2174.
    I am currently in level 2175 and so far the game is not cut. =)
  • adam64
    Options
    I just left the next levels 2175, 2176 and 2177. I am now in 2178. It seems like the game has accelerated. Thank you to the whole game team =)
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,694 Community Manager
    Options
    Yay, happy to hear you're on track now 😉💪 
  • kingkat28
    kingkat28 Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options
    @kingkat28 when you contact support through mail that is not a real person that answer that one at first. It is an computer automated reply. And they suggest some genrell action one can take.

If you read what @queenb had said in this thread king knows that the loadingproblem was on there side otherwise they would not have fixed it.

You talking about lost rewards. No one else has said that they lost anything. So did you see that the numbers on yours reward have gone down so you see that you lost them, then it can be the bug I wrote about. https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/275853/unlimited-usage-of-the-boosters-reported-to-the-studio/p1

No one has said that they have return to day one in daily bonus. (One get back to day one if you don´t log in every day). But now when game was frozen it became frozen were you was. And it start counting again when the game start working again. So if you logged in when it start working you haven´t missed any reward.

Complain about that sertain levels are hard, is it about level 2346 a rancid level that you started before so please contiune about that one in that thread so everything about that level are at one place.

https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/272941/rancid-2346-why-have-you-upped-the-total

If it is another level that you now think is to hard, start a new thread about it so the king team get information that it is to hard. And let this thread be about the problem whit the loading problems that was.   Oh ok this game needs to be looked into, have been on it for a month couldn't get under 100 let alone when they upped the drops to collect. Just have to wait for them to fix it. Thanks for your help.

• kingkat28
    Options
    @kingkat28 I understand you are frustrated but please try to keep comments friendly. Are you playing on King.com or Facebook?
    Have you seen this help article here?

https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/247354/is-your-game-crashing-on-pc-facebook

I can honestly say that your comments about fixing levels are wrong. Some levels have been changed over a dozen times that I know of, many I haven't caught or updated. If you have a problem with a level then giving feedback is handy as the studio do listen. This is from me, a player who blogs and makes videos for my own channel and blog. So I do know levels are changed often. Sometimes its not for the better, sometimes it is but they don't just make them harder and leave them they also change again. Some of those that have been changed over a dozen times were made harder many times and easier many times and ended up easier than they were to start with so respectfully, I disagree with that. I have many folders of old videos to prove it. 
    As regards the rewards, its annoying but they are free, you will get them again when the game is up and running.

If cleaning doesn't work, please come back and let us know which browser you are using (Have you tried another) which version of windows and if playing on King.com or Facebook and your game ID would be handy too, thank you :)
    This game was changed when i was playing it, drops upped by 50 to collect which made it impossible imo have been playing  farm fo 10yrs, have no idea why the deliberately make it harder after it was already really hard and I asked to fix it they instead added more drops to collect. When they send an email they will tell you to go to videos, those videos are either out dated or nothing like mine. Any way thanks for your help I will just wait to see if they fix it otherwise wont be playing.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,512 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Honestly @kingkat28 I promise they do but not always straight away. And even better when you are trying to help people, sometimes they test it and only change it for some. 
    The outdated videos are because they change so many levels that bloggers don't have time to change all even if they knew about them. Honestly, I deleted 30 videos in the last couple of days and had to remake them and they were old levels that I only redid last year. 
    I know if people comment on mine they have changed, I proritise them for remaking and will try to make them before anything else. But they won't know unless people tell them, so its always a good idea to let the youtuber know too. 

So the best way to get feedback. When you email them and they tell you to go to youtube, tell them, thanks but its a new change and they haven't got any newer ones. And just ask them politely to pass on the feedback.

Secondly, post the level number in the community as a new post, explain why its impossible and the reasons for it. And we will pass feedback on. If enough players complain, they listen. And recently in the community they did change two levels because of complaints. Now is the best time more than ever before as they have realised that they need to listen to their players finally. Which wasn't happening before we had the community we have now. Its about finding a balance between what you find hard and other players fly past. I had that with a covideoer when she was helping. She left levels for me she couldn't pass quickly and I did the same but I always did most of her left, within a few tries. 

So don't quit, go replay old levels while you wait. 
  • kingkat28
    Options
    Honestly @kingkat28 I promise they do but not always straight away. And even better when you are trying to help people, sometimes they test it and only change it for some. 
    The outdated videos are because they change so many levels that bloggers don't have time to change all even if they knew about them. Honestly, I deleted 30 videos in the last couple of days and had to remake them and they were old levels that I only redid last year. 
    I know if people comment on mine they have changed, I proritise them for remaking and will try to make them before anything else. But they won't know unless people tell them, so its always a good idea to let the youtuber know too. 

So the best way to get feedback. When you email them and they tell you to go to youtube, tell them, thanks but its a new change and they haven't got any newer ones. And just ask them politely to pass on the feedback.

Secondly, post the level number in the community as a new post, explain why its impossible and the reasons for it. And we will pass feedback on. If enough players complain, they listen. And recently in the community they did change two levels because of complaints. Now is the best time more than ever before as they have realised that they need to listen to their players finally. Which wasn't happening before we had the community we have now. Its about finding a balance between what you find hard and other players fly past. I had that with a covideoer when she was helping. She left levels for me she couldn't pass quickly and I did the same but I always did most of her left, within a few tries. 

So don't quit, go replay old levels while you wait. 
    Thanks for your reply, informative and helpful. will post the level think I had already but got no replies, will try again. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?