Level freezes when Companion gets activated! FIXED on version 5.32.8!!!

Options

Answers

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,024 Level 5
    edited February 2020
    Options

@QueenB Since you answered in this thread I write in this instead of start a new thread about it.

Don´t know if you only have reported just this level 1914 or if you have reported that it is problem whit egg levels.

Because there is now two more threads that have the same issue that game freezing and there is egg in them in one there are chicken and the other alligator. I looked on my game on android and for me they work. So so far it seems to be on iphone/ipad only.

From what I understand it should be a new update even for android that came february 6 but I haven´t got that yet. So it could even be an issue on android. If the new update cause this.

The other two threads are this.

https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/279136/how-to-get-the-game-to-not-freeze#latest

https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/279170/game-freezing#latest

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @myrr12345 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!

But, for our clarification... are you playing level # 2017 to get a better score OR was it just a typo? Because the screenshot you have shared shows that you are on level # 2075!!!

If you are playing level # 2075, I have just tried on my iPad and it is working fine!! Also, it is not a level with the new feature "Grass Weed Blocker" or with Snow Balls, which are causing few levels to freeze!!

NOTE: Reinstalling the game App does not always solve the issues unless you are having "internet connection error" issue. On top of that, it deletes all our saved up boosters! For freezing / crashing issues, it's usually from our side with the device.

Can you please clarify about the level? I will get back to you in the mean time! Please type your reply in the empty dialogue box located below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening! 🌺

• trasea77
    trasea77 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

hi there,

this level is from the regular game. Level783. I think it’s not registering that I am logging in either because it keeps giving me the same gift (daily gifts) every time I log in. I’m on my phone. I was able to play the special event with the grass blocks and no issues, but I do think this occurred the same day I tried that new event, just not on that game specifically. Im logged in from my Facebook account. I also tried switching from wifi to data, no difference.

thanks for the help

Hello @trasea77 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!! Can you please clarify few details for me:

1) Is this level from a Special Event OR the regular game? 

2) If Special event -- which event and which level;

3) If regular game -- which level? 

4) Recently the game was freezing in the levels where the new feature "Grass Weed Blocker" was introduced! Did this level has that feature? Although I do not see that in the screenshot you have provided! If we know the level, we can reply it and check it out. 

5) Are you playing on a Mobile device OR a PC? Are you logged into the game through Facebook OR Kingdom account? 

Please type your reply with all the above needed details, in the empty dialogue box located below. 

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening and a wonderful week 🌺

• 80salseroooo
    80salseroooo Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hello, level 2388 farm heroes saga crashes after 3 moves. I tried to follow all the instructions like clearing the cache or reinstalling the game but nothing. I have an android device. The other previous layers do not freeze and work. I privately installed the game on another android device but the problem is there too. What can I do? I can't go on in the game. Thank you

• piaandersson
    edited February 2020
    Options

@80salseroooo What game version do you have on your app. You should find it if you on your phone go to settings than choose apps and find farm heroes. There would it say what version you have.

I checked the level and there are eggs in that. And there others that have problem whit that kind of levels. But for thoose the game just freeze.

I have version 5.31.8 on my phone and for me it works but it seems to be a newer version that I haven´t got yet.

• myrr12345
    myrr12345 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Yes I am on 2075, not 2017. I am just frustrated and typed the wrong level.

And I did reinstall the game and lost all the saved up boosters but It still keeps freezing.

thanx for the quick replys

myrr

• 80salseroooo
    Options

Hello, I have installed the latest update of the android play store. My version of the game is 5.31.10. However I set up the game of another device and it locks at the same level at level 2388 after 3 moves. Level 2387 and previous levels do not freeze.

• piaandersson
    edited February 2020
    Options

@80salseroooo Then it seems like it has been something wrong whit the latest update. When you installed it in the other device you got the same version so the problem are in both.

So I tag @QueenB so she can report that the problem with egg levels seems to affect phones both android and iphone/ipad with the newest version.

• 80salseroooo
    Options

I solved it! I set up version 5.31.8 and it works. Version 5.31.10 is defective and crashes. Thank you for your help

• piaandersson
    Options

@80salseroooo Glad you find a way around it.

I didn´t know that you can get back to older version from new. But for me I will not install the new version.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?