🚫 Know issue SOLVED - Lost Boosters or Lost Progress during the latest 5.73 update!

Options

Answers

• African
    African Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

All my boosters disappeared after I was asked to read and accept some policy blah blah blah. I was sent back to level 1 then back my current level 4632…… but without approximately 200 booster in total and that pony thing was reset from 5 to none. The name is Peter Jones at level 4633…….please replace the boosters that were removed yesterday.

• mmikyska
    mmikyska Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
  • mmikyska
    mmikyska Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Sucks that I all all of my progress

• Nuritta
    Nuritta Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I have also lost all my boosters (I had around 20 of almost each kind) and every time I enter a level, the game explains to me how all the combos and other functions of the game work as if it was my first time playing. I'd love some help getting my boosters back. Mi ID is 1210918239

• Nuritta
    Nuritta Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I have also lost all my boosters (I had around 20 of almost each kind) and every time I enter a level, the game explains to me how all the combos and other functions of the game work as if it was my first time playing. I'd lone some help getting my boosters back. Mi ID is 1210918239

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,404 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello dear @African 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you have lost the boosters from your game!

Many Farmers are having this issue due to the new update! Please don't worry and post your game ID number here. This (green lettered) link will help you find it --> Find your game ID number

Our Farm In-charge will report it to the King Customer Support team and make sure that you will receive your boosters 👍️

TO reply back, please type your message in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for your patience and understanding 🍓 🍓

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,908 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,908 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @116felstead just to confirm, did you try logging out of the kingdom then back in again? That mostly restores levels but we have had some issues with players losing everything (including progress) following this update as Pummy said 😥

• carolinekettle
    carolinekettle Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Today whilst playing Farm Heroes, between games it randomly asked for my DoB, which i input, went to carry on playing and it took me back to level 1 and all boosters lost. I was on level 2000+ with over 300 boosters each. I never played it through FB or logged in to King, I just downloaded the game from the App Store and started playing over 2 yrs ago!

I can’t face starting all over again, can I get my original play/progress back please?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,404 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @carolinekettle 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you have lost the boosters from your game!

Many Farmers are having this issue due to the new update! Please don't worry and post your game ID number here. This (green lettered) link will help you find it --> Find your game ID number

Our Farm In-charge will report it to the King Customer Support team and make sure that you will receive your boosters and game progress 👍️

TO reply back, please type your message in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for your patience and understanding 🍓 🍓

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?